Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How are your beliefs influenced? - Minitokyo

How are your beliefs influenced?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

soulas

The Crappah.

most of my beliefs come from my parent and personal observations. some are influenced my worthy friends.

~jz

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i think my beliefs come mostly from the environment we grow up in... parents, people we meet, family traditions, religion, what we see... i believe that every person we meet, everything we learn, everything we hear and see shape our beliefs as we grow up... that's just the way i see it...

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

all of those combined except the part with the religious tradition.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

My believes are mostly learned from my dad. However, through my own personal experience, some of my most basic ones are change into something very different from his. I just see the world differently once I started to look around. But the many believes, I have, are planted deep within me when i was a child by him.

Signature

It is very difficult to change the shape of my beliefs unless you can trick me into wanting to change them. I have worked hard to make sure any part of my moral code has factual justification. Being flexible is one thing, but having a code of ethics and beliefs is nothing to be ashamed of like some people try to make it out to be. Racism, hate, etc never work their way into any real code of conduct.

The cheapness some people place on their beliefs amazes me, though... How quickly the many will back down is scary. Identity is nothing, or is it everything?

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

my parents i learn much things with them ;) ;)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

my belief was heavily base on my parents at early childhood, but as I grow up and experience many environment through moving from school to school and neighbourhood to neighbourhood I learned to trust my own instinct to determine my beliefs. Now after college, I still hold certain beliefs I attain from my learning, but in a different way, because I have to apply it in the social context, at the end there isn't one set of influence in my life, and I like it that way, because it would be a sad thing if I only see such narrow vision of reality. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

I'm not sure what influenced my beliefs. I got different views and points from my parents, friends and observation. Maybe I can call it a combination. But I'm not really sure. Well, I think I still got time to decide what I will believe in.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Everything that surrounds me affects my beliefs. My parents, observations, experiences... They influence my beliefs. Religion also affects my beliefs. The things I learn from everyday life greatly affects my beliefs.

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by sjolleyAll of those choices combined. Although some of my beliefs are just mine... :)

Same here, no problem with what sjolley said :) . Couldn't have said it better anyaways!

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I think that everything in your poll influences my beliefs so I could not choose one thing. I think that some portions of our beliefs change as we grow older.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Learning from observation is what I do most in my life. I see the mistake my friends and family makes and learn from them.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i learned my values and beliefs from my family (especially my gramms), friends, and teachers. but i have to say that the bulk of my beliefs were gained through my family, and my friends helped me to be more open minded and to look at things differently.

i've had a strict upbringing, unlike many of my friends who have had different and more relaxed relationships with their family. it's refreshing to learn what their beliefs are and sometimes that has made me change my mind on certain things.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Well, I have created my own beliefs, and no one can change them... :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

i all known is because i saw

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Combination of the above choices but mostly from my parents and religious tradition. :)

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

By my religion, my parents, experience/observation, and a little bit from sources (like books or the internet). But make no mistake, whatever I believe, it is my own; no one forces me to believe anything, so what I do believe is by my own choice.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.