Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 petite princess yucie - Minitokyo

petite princess yucie

page 1 of 1 6 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i like this show lol. its so cute and adorable......
i dont think theres a category for it though.....

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

I also like the show! I'm watching it on VOD! I want to buy it so much, but I feel too lazy to buy it!

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

yeah I like it. I saw one episode of it on the november newtype dvd and I really liked it. Glenda and Cocoloo are so cute.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

KaWaiiXAnGeL

KaWaiiXAnGeL

*poke* weeeeeeeeee!

ooo00oohh! i love that show its so cute! first of all im really into magical girls like her!! and that anime is kinda funny!^_____^ also i like the art and yucie is pretty! yah it is adorbale!tooo kawaii for me!!!!! but i can handle it!^_^ i htink i like magical stuff to much @.@ O.O

Thank You.

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

I love that show it is so adorable!!I wonder what is going to happen to yuice at the end and I also watch it on VOD :)

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

hey heres a site for yucie fans:
www.yucie.com

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.