Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SuperPowers!!!! - Minitokyo

SuperPowers!!!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

I'd want to be able to fly around, just like Superman. :D

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Subatomic Telekinesis- If you can shape atoms into elements and elements into compounds off-hand, you can basically create anything you want with your mind. Of course, being able to cause atomic explosions at will isn't so bad either. Plus, you get all the bonuses of regular telekinesis- moving stuff around, hurling things at high velocity, lifting yourself up so you can "fly."

But if I couldn't have that, I'd definitely go for teleportation.

ctrl

JocyWineStar

the power of tatsuo from akira, but the more stable one lah.
and ii'll call myself....................ah...................eh..........................(...) while thinking*..............................

Two words: Mind Control.

Being able to control anyone to do anything is the best superpower. You can even control other superheros/villians to do your bidding, to just kill someone with a thought, to make them forget about things, to make them give you money, etc....

Oh, I'd be alignment: EVIL ^_^

Surreal

Surreal

sakura flower

Time fo' sho'. I mean that would be so cool to freeze time and stuff... TWhey would call meh... uh... no one would know of me! HAH!

Signature

Minna511

Minute Maid

I'd like the ability to handle thousand ton weapons of mass destruction and genocide so I can wipe out any resistance and opposition to Minute Maid so they can hold a monopoly on the world market of orange juice. Other than that, anything your imagination can come up as close.

And the people would name me. Then I would kill them for it.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

making money, and i'll a millionaire. :nya:

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Dazzler's mutant power.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Summoner,Time manipulation, All form's of elemental magic and telepathic and Mind control( to make all those women do what I want hehehehe!)

To my I would like to be able to form of form or to manipulate the metal

Nothing is impossible while you have faith

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'd like the power of life & death. I'd like the power to create, manipulate, and destroy. I could shape the world how I see fit. I wouldn't have a specific name for most, I'd just be the greeter, the one who welcomes you to life and death.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

i don't want being superhero.. but want be freind with Doraemon.. it's mean, i can request whatever i want to Doraemon.. hehehe

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I wanted to control all the elements: "Fire Water Wind Earth"

oh no

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

invisibility would be pretty cool hehe

Signature

I'd want Hour Man's ability to be superpowerful for one hour a day. I'd want the affected hour to be random, so it would kick in when I was in traffic, taking a crap, or shaving.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.