Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pepsi or coke - Minitokyo

Pepsi or coke

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

What soda do u like better Pepsi or Coke products? If you don't like either then Whats ur fav soda?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

there's already another recent thread, from last week actually) about this subject... it's here : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18514/

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

how do I close this one then?
No reason to have two

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I don't know if you can delete your own threads... only edit them.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please remember to search before you post in the future. Closing. . .

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.