Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how is your room decorated? - Minitokyo

how is your room decorated?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

my room... isn't decorated :D

there's this ornamental bamboo plant that I have, i don't think it's growing any more XD

my room is pretty spartan--bed, closet, desk, chair. (yay) I do my homework downstairs, though, that's why my room is so neat :p

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

mmmm......... my room not decorated to much , just like a normal room ^^

Signature

my room is pretty small.
on one side of my room is my computer table, where i am now :P
and in the middle part is the window and underneath is my study table, although i never study XD and next to is my bed and my closet and guitar + amp.

my walls are white and i got posters of girls/bands/anime on it, i also have several ornamental swords and framed pics of friends and me.
kinda typical guy room i gues XD

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

my room is very very very messy! i have so little space and so much stuff and that's not a good combination. too small! T-T i have posters on oe side and a queen sized bed on the other. i have about another 3 ft of walking space and then there's a closet, and the computer that i never use is near the end of the bed and wha! so little space!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.