Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cats vs Dogs - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The title pretty much says it all. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I thought I was more of a dog lover 'cause I really didn't like cats... but then, we just got a new dog, and she's sooo aggressive! My forearm looks like it got whipped! She bites everything!
Anyways, which do you prefer and why? If you don't prefer any, which animal do you like best?
P.S. Sorry if this has been done before, I did a search and nothing came up.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I'm personally a cat person. I have nothing against dogs, but I just generally prefer cats.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

There actually is a recent thread like this: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19118/ but I'm more of a cat person

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm definitely a cat person. Here are another two older threads that answer this same question.

Cats or Dogs?
Cats or Dogs?

A tip on searching. Try one keyword as opposed to a full sentence to improve your hit rate. No harm done though. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's the recent thread that's open for cat/dog discussion: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18818/

Do remember to search :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.