Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Day after tomorrow* - Minitokyo

*Day after tomorrow*

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Have you all seen the day after tomorrow movie ?
I have seen it, well you have heard lately the news about tsunami, earthqukes, volcano erupts and and so. These looks like symtoms of "day after tomorrow" aren't they ?
What if "day after tomorrow" going to happen in 10 days time, what will you do ?

soulas

The Crappah.

go and gather all my loved ones in a bomb shelter. then risk trying to get people to help rid of this menance. drop liquid nitrogen on volcano cores, freeze tsunamis bah. thats all i see can be done. XD

`j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

sakuralim

Love is ......

hehe, not bad idea too ;)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes. I've seen the movie. I liked it!! It makes you think it that day would really come.

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by miraku-spikeYes. I've seen the movie. I liked it!! It makes you think it that day would really come.

It will Happen!! Juz the matter of time...

10days....huh? I'll ask goku teach me how to "blink" myself to another place within 10 days... hehehehehehe... :D :D :D :D :D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well, assuming such a cosmically unlikely turn of events WERE going to happen, Id simply move south. Id move to parts of the world not plotted to be affected very much, if at all. And if needbe, Id learn the native language.

No mere weather pattern is going to get ME.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

sakuralim

Love is ......

Quote by TeryonWell, assuming such a cosmically unlikely turn of events WERE going to happen, Id simply move south. Id move to parts of the world not plotted to be affected very much, if at all. And if needbe, Id learn the native language.
No mere weather pattern is going to get ME.

not bad ideas ^^

onyhow

Survivor...

I'll save everything I want from internet, then go south like hell.

One thing, these things are normal, isn't it? From what I see from movie, this will happen when drastic environment change happen to area that didn't suppose to have. Like, in the movie, snowstorm in India.

sakuralim

Love is ......

Quote by onyhowI'll save everything I want from internet, then go south like hell.
One thing, these things are normal, isn't it? From what I see from movie, this will happen when drastic environment change happen to area that didn't suppose to have. Like, in the movie, snowstorm in India.

"I'll save evrything I want from internet, then go south like hell" hehe, that's funny ^^. sorry if I hurt your feeling -_-
Well, as for me, if the movie can show this, it means somehow science have found something, that's why they show it in a movie. That's my thinking. ^^

I'll go quickly in the south because I would'nt wait the death XO

sakuralim

Love is ......

If everyone go to south, what happen if it happen trafic jam O.o" got stuck !!! how ?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.