Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World Mysteries...Real or Fake?^_^ - Minitokyo

World Mysteries...Real or Fake?^_^

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

There monster is just a myth. It is just a legend made up by drunk people and idiots. Those photos could easily be made on a computer.

Signature

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I have a question, if Nessie was really an ancient dinosaur, WTF did she(?) eat? How did past nessies reproduce without the gene line becoming stagnant? Why haven't the sonar scans found anything?

I recall a little segment on the History Channel a few months back that went over Nessie's "history." Apparently, a few years back, one of those three Scottish men from 1930 had admitted on his deathbed that they had faked the whole thing.

How does that grab you, eh?

BTW, I notice RainOfStars is very quick to call people idiots. Is that odd?

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

For 60 years the picture has been attributed to Colonel Robert Wilson, a respectable Harley Street gynaecologist who claimed to have seen "something in the water" on April 19, 1934. In the end the monster turned out to be a toy submarine fitted with a head and neck made from plastic wood. It turns out, according to an article in the March 13 1994 Sunday Telegraph, that Wilson was a front man for a self-described big-game hunter and film maker named Marmaduke Wetherell. The five men involved were Wetherell, sent by the Daily Mail to Loch Ness to track down the monster in 1933, his son Ian, stepson Christian Spurling, Colonel Wilson and Maurice Chambers, a London insurance broker.

The last of these five, Spurling, died last November at the age of 90. Before his death, Spurling revealed how he had made the "monster" to two Loch Ness researchers, David Martin and Alastair Boyd. The monster in the photo is, in fact, a foot tall and a foot and a half long. Wetherall was already associated with the monster, having discovered a foot print in December 1933. The article suggests that having suffered some ridicule as a result of his association with the monster that the fake may have been motivated by revenge. By all accounts, he made a considerable amount of money as a result of the hoax and, it would seem, he also got the last laugh.

hehehe...interesting....

i believe it may exist there before but probably dead by now......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

It seems real enough to believe in.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I think, if it is there, it is a Leviathan.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hey man, this is interesting...

Don't know much about this creature but I think this is really interesting. I'll just observe this one for a while.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

probably some camera trick rofl...if something that big really is there how come no 1 found it yet ....^^ haha

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Being a Scot myself, I'd like to think there was something, but in all honesty, I'm not sure it's anymore than an enormous fish.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Come on Satan, we all *know* you're Nessie the monster... you're the one in that big lake thingo doodle... as for you being in dark faded fotos taken in the 1950s, aren't you like the immortal almight Satan or something? Heh... that was so you causing bubbles or bits of mud from the bottom to pop up every time you had a fit in Hell ! muahahahaha

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by kuroimisaCome on Satan, we all *know* you're Nessie the monster... you're the
one in that big lake thingo doodle... as for you being in dark faded
fotos taken in the 1950s, aren't you like the immortal almight Satan or
something? Heh... that was so you causing bubbles or bits of mud from
the bottom to pop up every time you had a fit in Hell ! muahahahaha

how'd you know that?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

I just know you all too well Satan. You can't fool me.

I'm omnipotent kuroimisa. Do not defy me.

^_^V

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by kuroimisaI just know you all too well Satan. You can't fool me.
I'm omnipotent kuroimisa. Do not defy me.^_^V

she's right, y'know...

Signature

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

i definitely believe it @.@

'Signature Image'

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oh no! Satan's the creature.

Should've known better.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

why....why..why am i the only person who always got victimized by my own thread.....T_T

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

because you're back from hell ^^ and that creature might have came from there ^^

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

????????????????????????????? wath da hell.... who cares if is a bug, an isect, a fish???? bha.... bug's sucks!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123why....why..why am i the only person who always got victimized by my own thread.....T_T

Come on, Stan!!! (yup, I called you Stan) I'm always with 'ya...

Signature

I think that people want Nessie to exist. Keeps part of the mystery of the Universe alive.

Now that I got my "deep" thought out of the way, I don't believe that Nessie could exist. From what I've read Pleziosaurs got to be pretty huge, I'm sure by now we'd have some really good footage if it existed. Bummer though...

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by diamarrrbecause you're back from hell ^^ and that creature might have came from there ^^

LOL!!! well said hehe :D

'Signature Image'

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Quote by jakulito

Quote by kuroimisaI just know you all too well Satan. You can't fool me.
I'm omnipotent kuroimisa. Do not defy me.^_^V

she's right, y'know...

Haha... see? :3

Quote by satan123why....why..why am i the only person who always got victimized by my own thread.....T_T

Lol... why, didn't you realise that everytime *I* participate in your thread I turn it upside down??? DUH !

*boing*

*ding*ding*
3-0 kuroimisa

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Omg!!! Satan, you're the victim now by kuro...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Kuro, stop bullying Satan!!!

Let's just get back to the topic, shall we...

Signature

The plesiosaur is commonly called a leviathan. Dinosaurs, before they were known as dinosaurs, were referred to as dragons.

I did some reasearch on Loch Ness and dinosaurs. I will post some links:
http://genesismission.4t.com/dinosaurs/alive.html
http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/hovind_seminar/seminar_part3b.html

I used to have some other links as well... but I can't seem to find the sites again.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.