Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World Mysteries...Real or Fake?^_^ - Minitokyo

World Mysteries...Real or Fake?^_^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

jakulit

Quote by jakulitoThink about this:
A pleziosaur is the closest thing resembling Nessie, right? Well,
according to what I know, aquatic dinosaurs were non-existent in the
nrthern areas of the world because of low temperatures. And yes, how
the heck is she going to survive without a partner. Underwater caves as
hiding places? C'mon!!! Pleziosaurs spend 80% of the day basking around
in the sun in order to survive so Nessie needs to be at least be
visible from 6 am to 6 pm... What? She evolved. Hell no, evolution
takes millions of years and adapts only to breeding, if she didn't
breed, she couldn't evolve...
Final words: Simple question, complicated answer...

you have a point there

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hey! Great thread! *cheers for Satan-san*
I, myself, have visited the Loch Ness (lake not monster) when I was still living in the UK. Unfortunately I didn't see anything unusual.... T_T But I do think there might be such a monster. ^_^ Wouldn't it be so cool?! Haha, but I guess believing in a thing like this is like believing in Santa Claus! Still, it facinates me as when I went there, the loch just looked like a huge pond of murky water. *shrugs*
lolz, I even brought a Nessie plush toy from the souvenir shop there to remember the special occasion! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

satan's a big mean monster... he should stop making all that attention by creating the nessie... it's a scam !!

we're the victims here fooled by him -_-

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Do you think that's a giant hippo???

(hehe! know nothing above this.. but really interesting reading your articals...)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by kuroimisasatan's a big mean monster... he should stop making all that attention by creating the nessie... it's a scam !!

I think you're right kuro. I think satan's just making this thread to promote himself.

Well, that's a citizen of hell usually does.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

Oh....ypu guys ever heard of the theory of the loch ness being a plant life that is sentient and can move, much like the plants that can catch flies for food.....only far better, it can dispose and increase air inside its body to float and swim.....(PLANT body....stem???)

i first heard this inside a comic by the artist who drew jigoku sensei, his new comic contains the story of unidentified mysterious animals(UMA) that makes it very interesting, childish is the story line by I noticed this exceptional theory of his to be very interesting for the loch ness monster....

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by kuroimisasatan's a big mean monster... he should stop making all that attention by creating the nessie... it's a scam !!

I think you're right kuro. I think satan's just making this thread to promote himself.
Well, that's a citizen of hell usually does.

Yeah ! What Akaiken said... *mutters something about satan and waves her fist around*
I ain't gonna be tricked by you no more you wicked nessie creator ! XP

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, satan's tricky...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Gaaah...cant take it anymore...no more MR. Nice Satan....
*charging with his trident of destruction*

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by satan123Gaaah...cant take it anymore...no more MR. Nice Satan....
*charging with his trident of destruction*

Hey man, I know that you're a citizen of hell like me but be CooL. If this creature really does exist, I think I'll be glad to see it even in pictures.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by zerovectorOh....ypu guys ever heard of the theory of the loch ness being a plant life that is sentient and can move, much like the plants that can catch flies for food.....only far better, it can dispose and increase air inside its body to float and swim.....(PLANT body....stem???)
i first heard this inside a comic by the artist who drew jigoku sensei, his new comic contains the story of unidentified mysterious animals(UMA) that makes it very interesting, childish is the story line by I noticed this exceptional theory of his to be very interesting for the loch ness monster....

This was used as a basis in an American flick years ago... AA huge mass of plant life was seen lurking in a lake and takes a liking to girls. It was said to look like a serpent but it's still anyone's guess...

Signature

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

i doubt it exist .;...... but i`d luv to be proved wrong
it`ll be interesting to haf headlines in the newspaper...... nessie DISCOVERED!!!!
heheheheheh

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

o.O satan is changing form into the dinosaur o.O run .......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by diamarrro.O satan is changing form into the dinosaur o.O run .......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is Gojira!!! Ran is Gojira!!! Good Engrish!!! Ran!!!

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoIs Gojira!!! Ran is Gojira!!! Good Engrish!!! Ran!!!

Omg, me not Gojira. Satan Gojira!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Random Nessie stuff:

- Nessie is known to leave a trail when she's moving but humps are visible in his back and that would make the trail more like ripples instead of a constant v.

- Nessie isn't only seen in Scotland. Some report states that sightings were present on the lower hemisphere.

- Dinosaur or plant-life, Nessie will still need to feed and study on the biological population in and near the Loch were found consistent and predation on a mass scale we're null.

- Akaiken is nicknamed Dipstick by scientists because of his dipstick...

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

o.O his dipstick oh what do you mean ???ROFLMAO

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by diamarrro.O his dipstick oh what do you mean ???ROFLMAO

he eats a lot of Dipsticks ( that's a brand of candy)

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by jakulito

Quote by diamarrro.O his dipstick oh what do you mean ???ROFLMAO

he eats a lot of Dipsticks ( that's a brand of candy)

o.O but didnt you just say he is 1 ?? OX

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

That's what we call him, Dipstick!!!

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hehe ok ^^ deepstick.....btw isnt gojira still roaming free around here somewhere?? *hides in bushes*

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Ran is Gojira!!! Good Engrish!!! Ran!!! Is Gojira!!!

Signature

blah, who cares? we keep on pushing it! so there's a sea creature... there's plenty of fish in the sea! besides, there are opposing currents under the lake. real special currents which prevent us from detecting the monster. why bother?

I plan to live forever... So far so good

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Gojira... o.o

Has anyone seen the original Japanese versions? They make me laugh a lot... it's so dumb it doesn't even use it's tail to fight...

dipsticks...? o.O aye aye... that just reminds me of these rubbers shaped like pocky my friend has... >_<

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.