Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When taking pictures... - Minitokyo

When taking pictures...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

was just wondering if you have and open mouth smile of close mouth smile when you take pics
yeah it's a stupid thread but it's worth a shot and i didn't find any other threads simiilar to this...

anyways...when i take pictures i have a closed mouth smile...
for some reason i feel funny when i make an open mouth smile though....
what about you guys?

I take pictures both ways. But I like it when I'm smiling and showing my teeth.

i close my mouth. lol but sometime i open my mouth too.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

with my mouth close......
i did it once with my mouth open and i looked like a moron..sish

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

never opened my mouth. i cant remember the last time i took a pic -_- but if i did its definitely a closed smile at most

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I don't smile.

Brownie the Cat

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i try and smile, but my smile always looked forced, so i try to think of something funny. i usually have a open mouthed smile, 2 years of braces made me confident about my teeth

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I almost never pose for pictures...I'm always the one behind the camera! My favorite kinds of pictures are the candid ones, when people don't know they're being caught on film (or memory card, since I have a digital camera). But as for smiling with or without showing teeth, I do both. It all depends on whether or not I brushed my teeth that day (j/k); actually, it's up to how I feel at the time. *shrugs* Like I said, I'm rarely photographed, and when I am it's mostly candid (I despise having my pic taken).
Wow...I gave a lot of extra info in this answer. Sorry! ^_^'

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

*Nods* I take pictures in both ways depend on my mood, when someone tells me to take pictures but I don't really want to at that moment then my mouth shut, otherwise I smile happily ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

it depends if i brushed my teeth :P

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i take pictures in both ways too.. it really depends on the mood and who i'm taking the pictures with.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

lizzie hardly takes piccey .. but if do .. mostly ish close .. if not .. it'll be --> :P

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

well, i smile showing my teeth always...hmm, maybe i should try different ways but...i figure my teeth are ok so why not show them? hahaha ^_^' *cheese*

Signature

bayumi

bayumi

im smile with my mouth close... but it only because my mum ask to do so.
If don't..I wont smile.. :) or just run away... :nya:

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I don't take pictures at all, the last one I was in was like 6 years ago, I seem to have a distaste for freezing time in one little frame, because a picture can say a thousand word, and those words aren't from me but from the on lookers who see that picture, and I don't think I like that. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

dragonsnake26

Dragon

Quote by AthrunsPali try and smile, but my smile always looked forced, so i try to think
of something funny. i usually have a open mouthed smile, 2 years of
braces made me confident about my teeth

Same here in a way, but I usually have closed mouth. I like to smile not in front of a camera >.<

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i dont smile in pictures.....i dont like how i look when i smile......normally a cool look haha

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I don't smile much, unless I have a reason. And just taking pictures of myself is not enough of a reason.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

If it's not a forced picture, and I'm smiling for real: I tend to have a wrinkled nose and closed eyes. Whether or not my mouth is open usually depends on whether or not I am laughing.

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

I try to smile naturally, that means open mouth smile :D Not used to closing my mouth smiling XP

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Close mouth for me.
If I bother to smile that is ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by sadotsuI don't smile.

u have to smile sometimes!

if u dont smile, your not happy....but everyones happy at some point!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I dont know If my mouth is more closed rather than open, most times its kind of haveway between. I always look like an idoit in pictures >_< >_< >_<, unless I'm not looking at the camera, trying to force a pose. I'd rather be the one taking the photo anyway.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello YugureKaze

uhhm i never smile when i take pictures :|
i also dont like to take pictures because my eyes close when i see the *FLASH*
so you see me with my closed eyes in a picture
only if there is no flash then it will be normal without a smile.
i dont know why, but i don't like taking pictures of myself
but my family is forcing me sometimes then you see me with my close eyes (hehe)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.