Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka Seven - Minitokyo

Tagged under Eureka 7

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Anyone started watching Eureka Seven yet??

I've watched the first 2 eps of this series.... I think its alright..... Its got mechs in this series!!!

I think the characters look cool.... I feel sorry for Renton's grand father.... His place got totally smashed up!!!

Anyone else like this series????

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

The artwork is ok, but I don't really get it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I so far don't get it either... but it has me wanting to watch more in order to understand it better.... It has something to do with his father creating the mech and how it interacts with humans

I'm stuck at episode 2.... I hope someone subs the next one soon... This series looks pretty damn good!!!!

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Quote by akari-chanThe artwork is ok, but I don't really get it.

where do you see?

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Nasashi just released episode 3 *Jumps for joy*..... can't wait to d/l and watch this ep... hopefully some high-flying action occurs

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

After seeing some nice art from the series, I think I'll download it myself :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I LOVE IT

Can someone tell me where i can download it?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by T3NS4ICan someone tell me where i can download it?

Quote by projectpaperyou can download it here link removed eureka7 rocks!!!

Please do not ask or post where to download anime. This is strictly against MT rules.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I love this show a lot! It's supposed to be 50 episodes according to the main Japanese site. We might have to wait a while before Bandai releases the DVD's in America. :sweat:

u can wait Icexalchemy.... I'm getting Nasashi's version.... though I don't think its a keeper

Quote by Ratboy2099u can wait Icexalchemy.... I'm getting Nasashi's version.... though I don't think its a keeper

I'm doing the same thing as you. :) But I'll buy the DVD's when it comes out in America.

I like the series

Quote by grizlyedI like the series

What do you like about this series

I've only seen two eps and from that point it's realyy a good show

Hix

Hix

I Like To Move To Move ^ _ ^

I ve seen 9 ep and this is very good anime I love it : )

Chrono in da House...... ^ _ ^
BLA BLA BLE........sexxyyy...........

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

i like it too!
i'm really looking foward to the next eps :)

man, Nanashi Fansubs is pissing me off, they're soooooooo slow! they stopped feeding me E7 weeks ago!! I've been living off of Gun x Sword in the mean time, but man...they should hurry UP!

from the above statement you can deduce how much I like eureka seven

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I just need Eureka 7 episode 12, but I got the rest up to 20. It is pretty good anime so far.

*cough* ppl use youtube and browse episodes *cough*

omg omg omg....i finished Eureka seveN and...it owned me. its so gooood......i seriously cant wait for a sequel.....at least i hope there is one

I hope there is at least a movie. I like them to be together with everyone else.

becomewired

becomewired

Some Person

eh im up on episode 35 its cool but nothing omg...

oh yea it gets better after like the 15th or 20th episode >.> much farther then other animes take to get really good.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.