Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Well since we've seen the death of Heine and Auel die off... who do you guys think is gonna be the next to die???? Kira..... Authuran.... Cagalli.... or Lacus.... maybe Shin... or Luminaria..... I don't think Rey's gonna die since there is something with his past that should come up

I think Lacus or Luminaria may die next.... I just get this feeling that it has to be a girl next ..... I definitely don't want Cagalli to die.....

P.S..... Who thinks Shinn Should just die????

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

Shinn MUST die lolz! sry to shinn fans i liked auel more.

as for who to die next hmm i'd give the shot to Yuna.

i read from seedgenesis that the 2nd ending may be a hint whose gonna die. those characters which are inverted are gonna die. auel was inverted so was neo. the only 2 i remembered

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

shinn must get severly injured. i don't think i hate him enough to want him to die, but if he attacks cagalli again i will. i hope yuuna dies, but for a girl i think luna or stellar

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hum.. i didn't want shinn to die.. i think the next to die may be Sting Oakley..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Quote by ayane-heinehum.. i didn't want shinn to die.. i think the next to die may be Sting Oakley..

hmm... the other extended huh.... I don't know I think he may survive until the final battle

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by Ratboy2099hmm... the other extended huh.... I don't know I think he may survive until the final battle

maybe if he really die.. there will a group of new people in the earth side?? i also dont know.. ^_^'

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

i think the fake lucus will die. mistake for the real one

Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

shinn must die by kira's hands XD

Quote by raxisshinn must die by kira's hands XD

Now that is something I really wanna see... but Kira's gone all "I wont kill anyone" on us so I don't think Kira will kill anyone.... But Shinn must die... stupid rip off of strike....

Quote by Neverdonei think the fake lucus will die. mistake for the real one

I don't know... I think she should survive.... she may be needed to cheer the stupid Zaft soldiers mesmorized by her huger than the real Lacus' breasts

PS... Shinn must die.... lol

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

lol actually i tink mia wunt die. not so soon at least. and i would realli luv to see shinn's ass get kiked by kira one of these days.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I think maybe Cagalli because opening 3 makes me think it might be foreshadowing her death soon..... :'(...It would soo suck if Shinn kills her .....

Shinn deserves to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Todaka-San..........*Cries*

dragonsnake26

Dragon

Yeah Todoka ;-;

i think it would be Sting next. Stellar would be alive with rumors saying she'd pilot the Destroy Gundam O_o and of course Shinn won't until he gets his freakin Destiny Gundam. (I like Shinn, but Kira more =x)

Next episode seems to be about Rau and Dilliindul since it shows his pills in the preview. I feel a recap coming on. (Notice the one word episode titles of most recap episodes -_-)

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

it would realli be nice if it wasnt a recap though. i tink my memory is good enough to remember sumting which happened =D

Shia-chan

Angelic Demon

lol seems like everyone hates Shinn, lets hope they do a meet the fake lacus with real lacus and kill one or the other (*hopes the fake one dies*) =D

Plus I have a feeling this series will take a turn like in Z Gundam.. (for those who don't know you'll have to find out yourselves^^)

Signature
The one, the only. ^^

Actually on the Japanese BBS for Gundam Seed Destiny, a member of the production company has been leaking information about the series. Everything that individual has said so far has been correct , according to the post that the individual first made, it seems Cagalli will die (Killed by Shinn) . Big kink thought, it seems that the production company has recived numerous complaints from the general public as a result from the leaked information on the Japanese BBS. From the naming of Kira's new machine as "Super Freedom" (For people who don't understand why that is controversal "Super Freedom" was the name of a giant Japanese college rape scandle) to the new name of "Super Strike". To Shia-Chan, this series does infact incorperate many elements of Z Gundam (replace the main character of Z, Camu and his Love instrest with Shinn and Stellar). Blah theres alot more stuff to say if anyone wants to hear it but this post is too big now O.o

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

If Shinn can't be fixed, so spare him for the final battle vs Kira, and Kira should make him bite the dust.

But, if he can fix his attitude, well, i hope Lunamaria wil be with him

The next cannon fodder? Nah, i don't want anyone else to die. How about Djibril?

Pride comes before the fall

Cheapo

56K Lagger

death TO shinn!! death TO shinn!! what more needs to be said??

~anime is my food~

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Kinda sad seein todoka die, killed by the 1 he helped when ORB was attacked in the original Gundam Seed, no less.

but i figure Stellar might die..she's in a Psycho Gundam clone (deduced from the 3rd OP) and she practically has death written on her forehead...(Stellar fans dun kill me plz ^_^' )

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Gundam Seed Destiny = Z Gundam, if you know how it ends the second one it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out who's going to die and who's not.

Shinn doesn't need to die. He just needs to be severely injured :D Seriously, he needs some sense hammered into him.

Yes yes... no one has defended Shinn.... may he die and not rest in peace..... hahaha

i dont think shinn will die. lol from the looks of it, shinn is umm...kinda the main character. lol but i heard that maybe cagalli will die. x_x lol thats wat i heard! plz dont yell at me about it. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Quote by stellari dont think shinn will die. lol from the looks of it, shinn is
umm...kinda the main character. lol but i heard that maybe cagalli will
die. x_x lol thats wat i heard! plz dont yell at me about it. lol

boooo Shinn sux.... don't worry... I appreciate your comments.... I'm trying to be an optimist since I'm a huge Cagalli fan!!!!

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I think Stellar might die near the end.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.