Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by AirMaster

Quote by Shadowdude

Quote by AirMasterI still don't understand why everyone wants Shinn to
die. Because Kira isn't the main character anymore? That's probably the
lamest reason ever. Shinn is the main character in GSD, Kira isn't. Get
it in your heads and stop complaining already. Kira isn't a great
character in GSD anyway, neither is Cagalli, neither is most of the
returning cast. It's pretty idiotic to hate the new characters just
because they take air time away from the returning cast.

Sorry sir, just the idiots who would think that for one reason.
Heres the reasons i hate SHINN.SPOILERS
He shot at Cail in epi 28 3-4 times for no damn reason.
But, he's character is still under-development, so i might change my
mind.

Shinn blames the Attha family for the death of his familiy and he blames the AA's intervention for Heine's death as well. So saying that he shot her "for no reason" isn't that true. Heck, he should get a medal for shooting her.

Quote by BesaI want Kira as the main character D:

That's exactly what I hate about Shinn haters. Sure, Shinn isn't the best Gundam main character out there, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad one. Heck, there have been worse main characters out there *coughheerocough*. Besides, Kira isn't that great in GSD. He just goes along with whatever Lacus tells him, without thinking by himself.

Says who? Lacus can't handle him anymore. Remember when he pissed Cagalli? Lacus warned him, but he ignored her. Of course if Lacus ask him something, he'll do it.

Besides, is shooting down the other unit fo your own sake, for your own revenge is awarded a medal? i don't hink so, which stupid military would do that?

He'll be awarded a medal only if he shoot down the unit which is endangering the entire fleet,

Pride comes before the fall

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well I don't like how Cagalli is acting in Destiny. I loved Cagalli in seed, but her character in Destiny just plain sucks. She should've went against Jona in the first place.

i didn't have no real reaction besides :o when I saw Shinn shot at Cagalli. I understood why he shot her. He hates her. Simple as that. :P Plus, like Athrun said, he's an idiot. XD And I don't see why ppl hate Shinn cuz he shot Cagalli. Kira killed Nicol, and no bitches about that. ;_;

Quote: Shinn blames the Attha family for the death of his familiy and he blames the AA's intervention for Heine's death as well. So saying that he shot her "for no reason" isn't that true. Heck, he should get a medal for shooting her.

It IS the AA's fault for Heine's death. If it wasn't for Kira, Stellar would be dead, and so would every other EA/Orb fzcker there.

Tho I do understand why Kira did all this... it was for the sake of his sister. He'd be a complete jerk if he had just sat there and watched Orb go to hell while Cagalli cries.

So anyway, Shinn did have his reasons. He's had it with Cagalli and he is still angry at the death for Heine. He's also pissed that AA is getting in ZAFT's way again. I can see why Shinn would get hated for that. They're biased either way, tho.

Quote: Besides, is shooting down the other unit fo your own sake, for your own revenge is awarded a medal? i don't hink so, which stupid military would do that?

He'll be awarded a medal only if he shoot down the unit which is endangering the entire fleet,

He'll be rewarded a medal for pwning those Orb/EAF fleets.

Quote: haha... looks like the Shinn likers are starting to take offense to the opinions of others... 1 more person hating me doesn't bother me one bit!!

wtf? K, if it doesn't bother you, then why did you post?

Anyway... I want that fruity purple-haired monkey from Orb to die. D:<

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by Rai1e
Says who? Lacus can't handle him anymore. Remember when he pissed
Cagalli? Lacus warned him, but he ignored her. Of course if Lacus ask
him something, he'll do it.

Lacus has more influence over Kira that you seem to realise. Everytime Lacus says something, Kira always obeys her or quotes her. Just like in the flashback in 28.

Quote: Besides, is shooting down the other unit fo your own sake, for your own
revenge is awarded a medal? i don't hink so, which stupid military
would do that?
He'll be awarded a medal only if he shoot down the unit which is
endangering the entire fleet,

Cagalli is using a unit from the Archangel, and like Talia said in ep 28, the AA is an enemy ship. Using your logic, if he had shot her down he would've gotten a medal.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

People seem to hate Shinn because he fired at Cagalli? That's pretty low you should be glad he just fired at her, and not kill her. Her character personaility is plain horrible in GSD anyway. Or is it of another reason? Is it because a ceratin someone will die in the next coming episodes?

As for the next coming death, I say Stellar. She gets way too much attention from Shinn, and not even know of who he is. If Shinn ever wanted a happy ending with her, he'd have to give her meds every couple of hours! I'm glad she has no chance. As I am right about her next coming death.

Quote by AyumuNarumiPeople seem to hate Shinn because he fired at Cagalli? That's pretty
low you should be glad he just fired at her, and not kill her. Her
character personaility is plain horrible in GSD anyway. Or is it of
another reason? Is it because a ceratin someone will die in the next
coming episodes?
As for the next coming death, I say Stellar. She gets way too much
attention from Shinn, and not even know of who he is. If Shinn ever
wanted a happy ending with her, he'd have to give her meds every couple
of hours! I'm glad she has no chance. As I am right about her next
coming death.

I don't think ppl hate Shinn just b/c of that

Anyone can die as long as it's not cagalli, athrun, lacus and kira. But the would really really like for Dullindal to die next! hehehehe....

Signature

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Interesting, I've never though about something like that... who will die next...
Well I personally hope that Kira, Cagalli, Archangel will be shot down. Reason? Well I hate their idealistic nonsense (stupid pacifists). Shinn is too good pilot to die. In ep 28 Kira wasn't able to destroy Impulse... haha, but he was able to damage Saviour... Damn, how's that possible? I also think that Sting will also Die soon, maybe Neo too.

That Kira ... He's special, the only thing he does is protecting his sister and do only what his sister ask him to, he gets in the way of Minerva and ZAFT, if he and AA weren't there, EA and ORB would be assimilated long time ago (23rd episode)

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

mm i never see that serie, only imagen

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Quote by AirMasterI still don't understand why everyone wants Shinn to die. Because Kira
isn't the main character anymore? That's probably the lamest reason
ever. Shinn is the main character in GSD, Kira isn't. Get it in your
heads and stop complaining already. Kira isn't a great character in GSD
anyway, neither is Cagalli, neither is most of the returning cast. It's
pretty idiotic to hate the new characters just because they take air
time away from the returning cast.

well, shinn doesnt seem to b the main char in GSD ATM at all
he's more like..the main NEW character..the story seems far more focused on Athrun
though i'm quite sure shinn will get more airtime soon, bsides jus flying around killing ppl

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Shinn...
i want more Athrun and Kira in action...
Get lost or get kill Shinn....
and Bring nicol back...he is better than Shinn.......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

im pretty sure that the next death wiill be rey's its gonna happen watch but im ot maybe stellar' casue of alot of rumors but also back then a couple of weeks ago they said cagalli ws gonna die b.s. so i doubt stellars dying i mean thats the main characters girl you cant kill her of yet and she looks so cute in chi mode lolXD

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Beatriceim pretty sure that the next death wiill be rey's its gonna happen watch but im ot maybe stellar' casue of alot of rumors but also back then a couple of weeks ago they said cagalli ws gonna die b.s. so i doubt stellars dying i mean thats the main characters girl you cant kill her of yet and she looks so cute in chi mode lolXD

rey? i think he would be spared for the last, his mistery wil be revealed, he has a realtionship to Gilbert and Raww, so he won't die that fast.

PS: Is Stellar really Shinn's girl? it's till not confirmed, he may change to Lunamaria.

Pride comes before the fall

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

So many flames towards Shin, he just had mental issues from the death of his parents, much like Sasuke from Naruto. Back on topic...Meer should die, she butt ugly =]

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

from offical spoilers it'll be someone non Zaft ... should I say more?

too bad Yuuna didn't die in the second last episode T_T Todoka should have made him stay on board the ship.

Quote by Angelfrom offical spoilers it'll be someone non Zaft ... should I say more?

too bad Yuuna didn't die in the second last episode T_T Todoka should have made him stay on board the ship.

Just spit it out already

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I think shinn and stellar will die... and Mia Campbell will definitely die. ^_^' I doubt that Kira, lacus or Athrun will die, Kira's name meaning 'the killer' or something, he is probably the one killing all the characters... and I hope he will kill shinn. I hope Cgalli won't die... a lot of rumors are saying she will die. :(

Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

It's been confirmed that Stellar dies next. After that, I don't know who will die. Most likely some new pilot that gets introduced or Sting.

Signature

yea AirMaster is right ... but it won't be for another couple of episodes and she death ... ends in ffvii style XD

Guess who kills her?

Roku

New Hope

Stellar dies that is not fair I mean I liked Stellar why couldn't it be someone else I just hope Shinn doesn't die off

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by Angelyea AirMaster is right ... but it won't be for another couple of episodes and she death ... ends in ffvii style XD

Guess who kills her?

kira yamato XD

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

any thoughts of Kira killing athrun in the last episode?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lana

lana

Yume

Quote by JC206I think maybe Cagalli because opening 3 makes me think it might be
foreshadowing her death soon..... :'(...It would soo suck if Shinn
kills her .....
Shinn deserves to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Todaka-San..........*Cries*

T_T
yeah, why those good people always die? shinn is so heartless when he said, "I'll tear the whole fleet down!"
*cries* i think he's over reacting when he fights... why did he become the protagonist in GSD at the first place? I think, he doesn't have that "thing"
And if Shinn kills Cagalli... t______________t
well, if he changed in the end, maybe i'll change my mind too about him...

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

...What else was he supposed to say? Let the Minerva sink and let everyone on it die? He's a ZAFT soldier and he's only defending the other ZAFT soldiers in the area by taking out those who attacked them in the first place. Heck Todoka pretty much asked to die when he ordered an aircraft carrier to go out on the front.

Signature

Well then.... it looks like we know who's going next thx to spoilers.... though there is nothing wrong with that..... after Stellar dies.... who's next..... anyone wanna take a guess.....

i suppose Cagalli would have to be next.... (Kill the blondes!!!!)..... or atleast another pilot will have to go.....

Anyone else wanna guess??? ..... or do the spoiler readers wanna just tell us????

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.