Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by satan123any thoughts of Kira killing athrun in the last episode?

I doubtly not, probably Athrun, Kira, and Shinn will work together, wow, that's cool to see those trio to fight together, well i hope none of them will die.

Pride comes before the fall

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Hope it will turn to Shin Asuka, Gilbert, Dullindal, Mia Campbell (fake Lacus), Lunamaria and Yuuna should die !!!!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I wish I didn't read the part about Stellar's death. I wanted it to be surprising like Nicol's death. - -;;

i almost forgot that this was a who think will die, rather than a who do you want to die topic. x_x

Hmm... I think Djibril might, once Destroy is finally ready to go. If not, then obviously random ppl. A couple of ZAKU pilots will also lose their lives but if we're looking at an important factor, then Stellar goes next.

It really sucks tho. I always thought Strike Freedom and Destiny would be needed.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Haha that's as far as the spoilers go. But I hope Yuuna dies sometimes before the series ends ... hopefully sooner better than later. As for whole will actually die after ... hmm dunno but there'll definately be a good fight between Kira and Shinn.

Oh the Strike Freedom and Destiny will still come out. Hmm I think Stellar has the Destoryer, Shinn might be getting the Destiny (I think, not 100% sure), and Athrun is suppose to be getting the Infinate Justice. Everyone suspects that Kira might get the Strike Freedom but I don't know how the will happen.

Oh and sorry Athrun, didn't mean to ruin it for you. Does MT have spoiler tags? If there is, I'll use it in the future.

so stellar didn't die next.... it was the other extended... than stellar dies.... well what comes after that..... does one of the old Seed members die????

Quote by AngelHaha that's as far as the spoilers go. But I hope Yuuna dies sometimes
before the series ends ... hopefully sooner better than later. As for
whole will actually die after ... hmm dunno but there'll definately be
a good fight between Kira and Shinn.
Oh the Strike Freedom and Destiny will still come out. Hmm I think
Stellar has the Destoryer, Shinn might be getting the Destiny (I think,
not 100% sure), and Athrun is suppose to be getting the Infinate
Justice. Everyone suspects that Kira might get the Strike Freedom but I
don't know how the will happen. Oh and sorry Athrun, didn't mean to
ruin it for you. Does MT have spoiler tags? If there is, I'll use it in
the future.

if you want to mention a spoiler just add *Spoiler* b4 you write the spoiler..... for those who want to avoid it

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

noone must die....i think....it would be a big stupidity from the creators if some of the main characters would die (i mean Athrun, Cagalli, Laccus or Kira...) hopefully there wont be too many deathcases in the future....perhaps Neo..or..i dont know...but not the maincharacters please...>_< Stellar's death wasnt a pleasure of course......

neo is mwu from seed so it will be a while b4 he dies again i think

I want Kira to die!!! coz he's so gayish

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

Kira's death would be cool... but if he dies so should Shinn

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

btw, what about Gundam Wing ZZ (double zeta)? are they squeezing the life out of the series??

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by Ratboy2099Kira's death would be cool... but if he dies so should Shinn

I doubt Shinn is going to die in Destiny...he might die in the next series, but he won't die in Destiny.

Quote: btw, what about Gundam Wing ZZ (double zeta)? are they squeezing the life out of the series??

...wtf? <<;

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Quote by AirMaster

Quote: btw, what about Gundam Wing ZZ (double zeta)? are they squeezing the life out of the series??

...wtf? &lt;&lt;;

good question

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

:spoiler warning:

Stellar is the next one that dies. Just saw the episode. :(
And I liked her too

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Quote by Spystreak:spoiler warning:

And I liked her too

not really a spoiler if the episode has aired already huh.... you should probably take a look at previous posts in this thread besides just answering it.... you might find something interesting

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i don't think shinn is gonna die
i think owl will but u'll never know

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Ratboy2099

Quote by Spystreak:spoiler warning:
And I liked her too

not really a spoiler if the episode has aired already huh.... you should probably take a look at previous posts in this thread besides just answering it.... you might find something interesting

:slaps forehead:
oops my bad stupid noob of me oh well what's done is done.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

i want shinn to die die die!!! =/

i just saw eps. 34, and now i hate shinn so much. that cocky sob.........
sniff* sniff*. go see eps 34 and you'll see what i mean.

Genosider

The Last Raven

Quote by stupidmonkeyi just saw eps. 34, and now i hate shinn so much. that cocky sob.........

Ah, the inevitable.... Though you know Shin is going to get assraped when Strike Freedom comes around.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

The Stellar incident was indeed dreadful. :( I was hoping her and Shinn would have a happy ending together.

i wouldn't be so sad if Cagalli were to go, not because I dislike her but it'll actually break the whole 'Not killing original characters in the first series' ordeal they have going on in Destiny. Oh, and a little more Lunamaria/Athrun moments wouldn't be so bad either! Jeez.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Quote by Genosider

Quote by stupidmonkeyi just saw eps. 34, and now i hate shinn so much. that cocky sob.........

Ah, the inevitable.... Though you know Shin is going to get assraped when Strike Freedom comes around.

Yeah!!! That Shinn!!! I bet he will die too...... Did he just kill Kira??? I hope not, but I think Kira is still alive even though he seems to have been killed by Shinn in episode 34. -_-

Signature

cheetara56

onigiri queen

Nah, I don't think Kira died.. just because when Asrun seemingly killed him in GS he survived and met Lacus....

I'm new so I'm just going to add my 2 cents about what I think about some characters: Shin - I don't like him because he's immature and needs to grow up. I also don't like Asrun in GSD because he became really wimpy. Stellar needed to die, she was living a tortured life. Cagalli needs to get better at fighting because the 'standing by and watch' thing annoys me too. However, I'd still like to see Cagalli and Asrun end up together in the end... though it 'd be really cool if she just ditched him because he has no balls these days.

||
[yume ni anata to issho, happii ni naru koto]

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

kira shouldn't have died BUT there isn't real prood he died yet. All we say in ep 34 was the destruction of freedom and the "possible" destruction of the Archangel (which I highly doubt.)

Who I want dead though, I would have to say Shinn! I really hate shinn because of his hot-headed, cockyness. He's also self-centered and selfish. I'd have to say one of the most emo characters in anime history (sorry shinn fans).

If sumeone else needs to die, it needs to be that gay guy from that logos group who wanted to start the war and that other gay guy who wanted to marry Cagalli.

I kinda agree dat stellar needed to be out of her misery. I totally agree with cheetara56's comment "she was living a tortured life" which she was.

who pilots the strike freedom and infinite justice.....

p.s.... damn that shinn....

when is rey gonna be found out to be........

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.