Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny... Next Death

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 132 total items

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Most likely Sting Oakley..........., he is the enemy, isn't he?

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

Deedster

''mamoru''

well i think lacus is gonna die ;_;
and the next shinn +_+

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ChunkySkillzMost likely Sting Oakley..........., he is the enemy, isn't he?

Sting has already been killed....

Quote by Deedsterwell i think lacus is gonna die ;_;
and the next shinn +_+

I hope Lacus doesn't die... Meer can die but not Lacus

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I hope it's Rey and Dullindal.... since Yuuna and Unato have already been killed off.... next in line are Meer and Shinn!

mmm, i think meer will die for sure. and rey too.

No way Lacus is gonna die! Meer probably is... killing people seems to be the only real solution to problems anyways... but I think Dullindal should be arrested, not killed. It's not fit for a politician like him, he's no Patrick Zala who had a fit end. LOL wouldn't it be funny if Neo dies?

I really want Shinn to die but i know he won't so Rey. Kira's gonna kill Rey just like he did to his clone buddy person :)

i doubt lacus will die, meer probably will die though ^_^

meh, i want shinn to die soo badly for even thinking about challenging the kira, but it probably won't happen T_T, so maybe rey or dullindal will die

Signature Image

Quote by aiyjaimmm, i think meer will die for sure. and rey too.

Yes ,I think the same way! :D

Shinn MUST be erased from this world

Has anyone thought that Yzak or Deraka might die???

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Gundam SEED destiny Official Discussion Thread

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 132 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.