Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Major - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Anyone seen this anime series.... Its about baseball!!!

I know many ppl many not like baseball cause it kinda is boring to watch sometimes... But I think this series is pretty good.... I've seen 13 episodes and there is suppose to be 26 in all.... I haven't seen a great baseball series since Princess Nine....

Anyone else think this series is pretty good too???

never heard of it...

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

That sounds interesting. I will have to look into it sometime.

dunric0325

dunric0325

Jumpman

I have heard of it but only in passing. I have never seen it, but the next time I decide to watch a sports anime, I'll look into it and let you know what I think.

Well if you guys are interested in it... #froth-bite & #Minor-Ja-Nai are doing a joint project on this one..... They have subbed 13 episodes so far in widescreen.... I hope you guys go check it out cause I think its a great series to watch

I can't wait for episode 4 of Major... Does anyone know if there is a manga for this series???

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

mm that series is so so

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Quote by s4luiI can't wait for episode 4 of Major... Does anyone know if there is a manga for this series???

Episode 4 has been out for a while now... uniess you meant episode 14

Quote by Siramm that series is so so

Well Major isn't really for everyone Sira... I hope you still watch it though... I find it to be a great series!!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.