Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite "Monster" character - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite "Monster" character

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Who's your favourite Monster Character out of all that has been seen so far in the 50 something episodes so far aired in Japan....

Mine is Dr. Tenma... He may be weak in body but certainly can get around Germany even though he's Japanese.... My second favourite character would have to be Anna Liebert/Nina Fortener..... She's such an interesting character... I haven't read the manga yet so I don't know what her real connection to Jonhan is yet..... besides being twins with each other....

My favourite character in Monster is Anna Liebert... I hope she isn't the real Monster!!

Inspector Lunge! just kidding :) Its the guy who teams with tenma in the future episodes around 45's...don't know his name

There are so many to choose from. I can't decide. As of now, my favorite would be um... Grimmer. For the whole series, they are Jan Suk, Anna, Grimmer, Eva, and another character that has not yet been introduced in the anime. Forgot his name too. XD

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Mokona From magic night. Mokona is very kawaiii . XD

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Mi monster is Morrigan yeah!

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Quote by SiraMi monster is Morrigan yeah!

Quote by valcrisMokona From magic night. Mokona is very kawaiii . XD

I meant Monster the anime not any monster

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.