Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you go to an all-boy or an all-girl school?? - Minitokyo

Do you go to an all-boy or an all-girl school??

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Well, I have spent 10 years in an all-boy school..... T_T .....I think it really suxs cuz....I don't have much female friends..... >_< .........I've become a more shy to girls than boys thanks to this all-boy school thing.....Grrrr....wish it was college already..... -_-" ......btw, I noticed that most boys or girls that go to exclusive schools like that are usually more lonely that kids who go to co-ed schools......so I'm lonely then?... XD

....and I now you know more about me... XD

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i came from a mixed sch and i have the same problem i guess. i dun have many female friends. i could proberbly count them with my fingers =D like 2 or 3? hehe but yeah i guess being in an all-boys environment does affect it in some way

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Well... I go to a private all-girls school, which I don't have much problem with because guys are distracting and confusing. It's much simpler without them around. The only downside is that it's hard to make guy friends.
And also, it's ridiculously expensive, because it's supposed to be like the best school in New Zealand. But I just think it's stupid.

Brownie the Cat

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

.. ;-;

sadly ..

saki goes to an all girls, catholic .. private school ..

>.> with old old nuns and priests .. xD

yah~ theres this thing that both boys and girls are confusing to each other..

well i go to a mixed school.. still i dont have much boys~ or girls~ friends...

i mean im a loner man~

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by kenzukeWell, I have spent 10 years in an all-boy school..... .....i think it really suxs cuz....I don't have much female friends..... .........I've become a more shy to girls than boys thanks to this all-boy school thing.....Grrrr....wish it was college already..... " ......btw, I noticed that most boys or girls that go to exclusive schools like that are usually more lonely that kids who go to co-ed schools......so I'm lonely then?...

....and I now you know more about me...

i have a few friends who have the same situation as you.. maybe you could build up your courage and know more girls through your other friends first.. i came from a mix school.. so i have a huge amount of equally guys and females friends.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Lol... I know heaps of people from single-sex schools, becase the area that my school is in has lots of them (near the city centre) and we've been associated with all of them at some time or other. I guess that provides the mixed-sex social circle that we would have otherwise not have had.

Brownie the Cat

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I go to a boy and girl school.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

i used to go to an all-girl school.. for 5 yrs.. well i found ur same problem kenzuke.. that now that i am in university whic obvioiusly is mixed.. i find it quite difficult to have boys as friends as im kinda shy.. and its easier for me to talk to girls.. although i wish to have friends of both :d... pity i neva manage to get me courage out.. >.< i loved that school.. but that factor really bothers me..
if ur lonely im with you.. but since were more than one.. ur not alone :D ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

None of it., I go to a PC school ^_^ with boys and girls...

I love Haggi<3

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

public!!!!! ahhh best of both world's haha ^.~

'Signature Image'

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

i don't and im thankful that I didn't..{mixed is best!}

Although probably academically i cuda done better, socially i think i wuda turnd out twisted.
(just me not meaning ppl from single gender schools are twisted NO way:p)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I'm in a program that has 100 total students. Less than 20 are guys. So there is about at least a 4 to 1 girls to guy ratio. It's by no means an all girls school but sometimes it gets pretty close. That it certainly helps in the dealing with female friends department. I have more girl friends than guy friends. Only makes sense since I see more girls than guys. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Quote by EternalParadoxLike I mentioned in another thread, I'm in a program that has 100 total
students. Less than 20 are guys. So there is about at least a 4 to 1
girls to guy ratio. It's by no means an all girls school but sometimes
it gets pretty close. That it certainly helps in the dealing with
female friends department. I have more girl friends than guy friends.
Only makes sense since I see more girls than guys. lol

I wanna go to your school -_-

Anyways, I go to a public school. It would be better if I was put in an all boys school, I could concentrate more on school work than looking at members of the opposite sex, but who wants to work rather than look at girls?!

Signature

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

i go to a catholic, all-girls high school. :\ like saki-cha, i'm always accompanied with nuns. yup, no priests. they wiped out all the males! hahaha, but we have male teachers though. o_0

thankfully, i went to a co-ed elementary school.

even though i've been in a co-ed school most of my life, i get shy around guys. :x

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

I spent about 9 years going to a convent school myself. I must admit that at the time, I didn't have very many friends of the opposite sex, but I think going to a single sex school helped me focus/achieve more in my academic studies because we didn't have to deal with the added distraction of mixing with the guys if you know what I mean ;) ..I decided to go to a mixed sex 6th form college (16-18yr olds) prior to going off to University because I thought I'd be able to cope better with University life if I learnt how to integrate with guys as well as girls, however, whilst I was going to an all girl school, there were plenty of other kids nearby going to different schools (a heck of a lot of boys schools too if I might add OX ) that we could mix with after school if we so desired. ^_^' :D :sweat: :) I shouldnt let your lack of female friends bother you that much at this stage in your life as a lot of guys and girls are probably finding themselves in the exact same position as you are at this very moment in time :D and dont forget that personality has a big part to play in how you interact with the opposite sex too (regardless of what type of school you go to)

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Now... I'm in a Men's College.... and i was in all-boy school before my graduation.... :) :D :) :D

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

i went to catholic all boy hiskool, it hella sucked. im now in public university. its better, but still pretty shy...

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Mixed private school for me. I actually rather like my school...the education's awesome, the people aren't too ad (well, some are, but that's beside the point here), the teachers are cool, and they genuinely care about the students...so yeah, I like it here. I'm more of a loner, so I don't have many close friends at my school, male or female. The girl-to-guy ratio at my school is about 2-to-1, so the guys are quite outnumbered here, but they don't seem to mind (then again, most probably wouldn't, would they? ^_^' ).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

i ve been to a all boy's school for about 3 years now and i hat it so much

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I spent like the latest years of my life[minus 2 years] at a catholic and private co-ed school but not an all-girls... I once thought that would be nice but then I got to experienced life...kinda like that for a day...and I'm pretty sure I'll lose myself in there...nuns and all that holy things I'm so used to...but the rest are just...odd...and freaky to me...maybe I was with the wrong people at the wrong time but...I dunno...academically...I don't think it would make much difference...

Signature Image

All boys school for 7 yrs... then got in a mixed school. mixed schools are better... more like the real world...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

No I don't go to an all girl school. And I plan on never going to an all girl school cause I like having guys at my school. Yeah I know that they can be jerks sometimes but hey what's the fun of going to school when there's just girls there?

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Single-sex schools aren't that bad. You can concentrate a lot better.

Brownie the Cat

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.