Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best way to confess your love? - Minitokyo

Best way to confess your love?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

What is the best way to confess your love for someone?

I am very very confused here because I can't think of any ways to confess my feeling for someone. I want to tell her how I feel, but at the same time I don't want to be too sudden.

How did you guys confessed to your love ones? Maybe you could give me some advice.

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

hi once again, nice question you got here. actually i dont know i havent confess my love before. im not the confesser only the confessee (if such word exits) lol.

well in my perspective as a girl, the best way to confess your love would be to take that someone to a place where the two of you can talk best, then look at her in the eye, hold the hand if possible and be honest about what you feel. tell him/her everything, no need to rush, be calm and be confident.

wow, looks like you are in love, are you?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Simple - Don't confess it! Ask her out more, say stuff like "I had a really great time tonight", etc. Work it in smooth with something like a question about what love is. Confessing love has a serious stalker connotation to it and you might creep her out. Don't get your heart crushed friend.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I am pretty sure I am in love with her. I have known her for 4 years in the school, and been good friends with her for the last 2. I really enjoy talking with her, but we don't usually talk other stuff except for school and current events. I don't want to lose her as a friend, so I have no idea how to confess to her.

Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I am not great ot this stuff. But if it was me I would leave hints and see the response.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

I second the hints. Seriously, you may already be -permanently- on her friends list. It is very difficult to become lovers after being friends for an extended period of time, especially in the school years. The newness and infatuation that most of those relationships are based on is depeleted.

Do not overestimate her emotional maturity. If you lay hints and she never acts on them, fact is she's not in the same mindset as you. You won't know if you don't try, however. Just don't try to learn to swim in the deep end.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well maybe I should leave some hints.
But what I am afraid is that she really put me in her permanent friend's list.

Mmm.... now i need to do some more thinking.

Signature

I'll tell you for your own good - you're almost surely on it. Drop hints and be smooth and subtle and there is a chance you could bring her around.. but just dropping a bomb on her will do nothing but damage your friendship and certainly will destroy any chances you had with her. You're likely experiencing something many guys do - a one-sided infatuation with another person.

Girls will protest this, but it's common practice, especially for young girls, to string along a lot of guys. They then have their pick of them whenever it is they decide they want a relationship. The likelihood this is you is slim to none.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

It's simple...

Get on your knees and tell me that you love me!

With matching flowers and a ring.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

somehow I got this thing against words.. I prefer a way that ur eyes tells your feelings towards someone..

:: Lawy3rz ::

soulas

The Crappah.

hmm.. try out the old method? can we be friends?
no thats singaporeanish.
this :

go get sources(from her friend etc blah) to find out her likes and hates , get her some nice flowers , go straight up to her and say : hey babe, mind being my girl? then maybe even do something unthinkable . now thats what i think.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

When you confess your true feelings for her, be sure you do it in a very personal way. Not on msn or whatever. It is a must you tell it when you guys are alone in private, just the two of you. And looking into her eyes :).

i really hope it works out good for you! Good luck.

T.S. Quint:
I was going to propose to her.
Brodie Bruce:
Where?
T.S. Quint:
Universal tour.
Brodie Bruce:
You're kidding, what part?!
T.S. Quint:
When Jaws pops out of the water.
Brodie Bruce:
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
-mallrats

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

I don't know the best way but I just kinda brought it up when we were alone.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by AkaikenIt's simple...

and after that...the french kiss.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

Why don't you go and try to kiss her... if she don't agree then just say "sorry, i didn't have to do this!"

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

when you love someone I blelieve the best way to tell is to tell in the face. don't hide the feelings that u have inside. :)

Quote by PsychocouakWhy don't you go and try to kiss her... if she don't agree then just say "sorry, i didn't have to do this!"

If you know you're going to be sorry before you do it then it's better to not do it !

But I wouldn't feel sorry :) It's a big step, though.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Mmm.... I think you guys are way to direct. I don't want to scare her or anything.
Even though I really love her, I don't want to lose her by frightening her off.

Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

fine.
go the wierd way. ask her if u canbe her fren blah blah. listen to her , etc. this mite take long. but hey! maybe in 2 years she mite just feel so sad, and viola.tell her that you love her and it hurts to see her so sad.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

Quote by zidox

Quote by PsychocouakWhy don't you go and try to kiss her... if she don't
agree then just say "sorry, i didn't have to do this!"

If you know you're going to be sorry before you do it then it's better
to not do it !
But I wouldn't feel sorry :) It's a big step, though.

I won't fell really sorry... i just apologize for what i've done because she didn't want me to do this... It's a way to keep good relationship!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

in a note...hehe

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123

Quote by AkaikenIt's simple...

and after that...the french kiss.....

and maybe you could slip the tounge... shut up you two!!!

I never confess by words, I let all my moves do the talking...

Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I agree wth jakulito, if you are going to confess, let your actions do every thing--no words!

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.