Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ZORO "the killer" - Minitokyo

ZORO "the killer"

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hey, i just wanted to tell you something about zoro, don't think that i wil b taking about a carton character no, a month ago, a guy from another country in Asia ( i don't which one ) came to the United Arab Emarite (i live there) and he became a manager of a computer system, but then, he became mentally ill and started to stab women on their backs under the age of 20 (which includes me) at night (duh!) the place where he attaked where somewhere around my house and i got really scared cause when i had school, i was walking a long way to my bus and you know school starts early and i come out a 6 am, which is really dark!!! zoro stabed 4 women on their backs my a very sharp knife and each went to the hospita and got more than 20 stitches in their backs (ouch) then after a week, they caught him and then one of the reporters asked him, why did you stabed those women? and you won't believe what he said! he said "well, i feel much better and happy when i stab them" did you see anyone liek him before, what do you think of him? a phsyco isn't he?

Signature

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

what really. wow right near your house that musta been creepy. anyone like that is a psycho. but no ive never seen anyone like that. but im always getting calls from the police that somones house got broken into on my street. that musta been really scary. ok i goota go later sis.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yes i know such people
(but don't want to talk about it)
yepp a real pshyco
want to know what good is for him?
put him in a jail of glass
and outside lots of women
he is going to be mentally crazy
(hahahahah *EVIL*)
well
see you later
and have a nice day

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

*gosh*Oh my -_-
i hope you take good care of you my Friend.Hope they throw this Creep in the deepest hole where he can rot forever.

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

woah its really frightening
I am really glad only 4 were stabbed before he got caught.. although its best with none
I really wonder whats the reason that got him mentally unstable..
my uncle and one of my classmates also have a bit of mental unstability.. but they wouldn't really do something that serious
they really might have loss a sense of judgement and do things as they will

do hope you recover from the fright if you're affected

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

oh my god!!!
that was scary....
he's really a phsyco......
please takecare of your self my friend....

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.