Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat is ur favourite soccer club - Minitokyo

wat is ur favourite soccer club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

this is for choosing the club of the month for SOCCER FC group .
please make ur votes and state y ^-^
if ur clubis not dere also state da club

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i guess mine is chelsea. i like blue lolz! nah thats not the main reason. i like their style of soccer. kinda more onto defensive

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hmm I see you like English premier league clubs very much, my favorite club ... actually there are 2 favorite clubs, AC Milan and FC Barcelona. :)

Signature

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

isn't it obvious which team i like?

"What the fuck is WTF?"

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

i like my local club .. itehadd ... ;) :D :)

manchester all the way....but u already know that don't u XD

of course chelsea. even before i like arsenal. i don't care. know chelsesa is the best.

I'm for Arsenal in the British League, but i'm a supporter of the FC Metz :D

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Liverpool to win the champion league...
No one believe me when i say they will win it few months ago, now they are eating their word.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17553/

Could this not be done in the group page? Alternatively, you could PM the members and ask them?

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

liverpool all the way...

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

well i dont get it cuz i dont what teams r does, so sry 4 that :)

wowwie....!! it's about soccer XD umm...i think i like real madrid fc,cos there are so many great players there. David beckham, zidane, carlos, raul... i like ac milan too :)
i hope they can win Champions League for this season :D :D *eats liverpool* :D

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i'm an arsenal supporter all the way!

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I like your sig, AthrunsPal
My soccer club is Liga Deportiva Alajuelense (lda) here in Costa Rica.
In Europe, it's the Barcelona FC, of course.

Signature
Fun.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my team is vfb stuttgart !!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Liverpool no doubt! i'm so happy that they're in the finals for the champions league!!! ^^

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

i have to say real madrid...but not the actual one...i mean the old one with the magic of Zidane !!!

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I like Liverpool, I've supporting them when I was 11.

Besides, I like AS Roma although this seasons they are sux. But their player like Francessco Totti, Vicenzo Montella and Cassano is still my favourite.

And neva forget, those south american club like Boca junior and River Bank also my favourite. Coz almost all the genius are come out from there.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Arsenal!!! all the way!!!
^^

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

Liverpool won the Champions League. They MUST be the team of the month. :)

But my favourite team is São Paulo, from Brazil. In Europe i cheer a lot for M. United.

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

Juventus! Forza Juve! And I really hate Chelsea... because Abramowicz (I don't know how to write it in English) came...

From this from poll... Liverpool of course! They've won Champions League, and Jerzy Dudek plays there! I'm from Poland, like he. :)

My favorite is Arsenal.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.