Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite character in ...ChronoCross - Minitokyo

Favorite character in ...ChronoCross

page 1 of 1 22 total items

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

When I played this rpg game, my most favorite is Kid, she 's a princess!She's cute,isn't she?And you, who 's your fav character?

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

mine is Leena, she's just so cute!!
my other favorites are Kid and Orhla.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

dunric0325

dunric0325

Jumpman

My favorite character in Chrono Cross is Guile. I like to think that he is Magus from Chrono Trigger. Besides him I would also have to say Kidd.

Luccia is my favourite, followed by Harley.

Harle. She seemed so sad and blindly loyal. Cute outfit though.

Kid annoyed me. From what I understand, though, Harle may have been Kid somehow. It's been a while so I forget how that worked.

Glenn and Serge
X strike powa xD

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i like lynx

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Hmm,
Lynx, Harle, Guile and Grobyc

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Luccia

I am invincible!

Silent-Evil

Plague Engineer

Evil's favorite character in Chrono Cross is Serge.

It is the silent who are the most focused...

Ah...I played this rpg game long ago.I still remember Serge and KId ,but other characters goned ^^;

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Kid, Glenn..
i forgot a few..

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Leena - my type ^_^

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Another game I'm gonna have to revist soon. :)

Oh yeah my favorite characters were that old lady, Kid, Lynx and probably a few more that's escaped my memory.

Karsh ~ he's got nice hair!

Kid...she was cute and strong...

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

my most fave character there is Miki, i'm not sure if thats the exact name but to remind u ppl he's the one who use a guitar as a weapon XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

Orlha..

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

I'd have to say that Eon is my favorit carictor just because he knows he is the best and because he is the smartist carictor stratigicly

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like serge because hes cute

Serge

Glenn, Kid, and Serge

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.