Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever been on a diet? - Minitokyo

Ever been on a diet?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

I'm just curious. How many of you people out there who have been on diet? If you did, did it actually work? Are you happy with the result?

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i haven't been on a diet before. i eat much but i don't get fat. i don't know. i think i have a fast metabolism within me. never been on a diet.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

diet?? this word never cross my mind.. >_< i love food.. i'm only keen on gaining weight.. XP i have friends trying to go on diet by eating less and healthy food.. they really did slim abit.. but i don't think it's good for their health...

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

going on 1 rite now -_- its killing me

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

la,.... nope , it will kill me >.<

Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

nope, I'm fat and happy. Lifes too short to deprive yourself of something you love

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

it would only kill you if the food was bad.

My father was on a NO fat diet a few years back. he lost 20 kilograms, but was eating (more or less) cardboard. it was unsustainable and hence, he went off teh diet and put it all back on again.

There are alternatives out there that do work though.
Diet food doesn't have to be bad food. we're on a diet now (my family) that consists of food that is very nice (no, really, it's good :)) and is also low fat (about 2 grams per serve). you have to admit, that's not a lot of fat!

coupled with about 1/2 hour to an hours brisk walk and the weight comes off pretty well and it's sustainable.

I myself and too lazy to walk and like my fatty food, but by having 4 good meals a week (dinner only mind you) without exerciyse (just walking from class to class, not even sport) i've dropped 2 kilos in a month. that's not too bad since i haven't really done anything :)

I still eat chocolate, fatty food ie.KFC, McDonnalds, Chips, Burgers (just then i had a corn smothered in the butter and juices from chicken mignons [that's spelt wrong i know] (they are chicken things, wrapped in bacon with a knob of garlic butter on top, when cooked the butter melts all over it. heavenly :)])

and all of the "guilty pleasures" and the weight is still slowly coming off.

ah the joys of good food... XD

I've been on and off several diets growing up. I think they just made things worse.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I've never actually gone on a diet before... but I heard the de-tox one is really good... it's so weird cuz you can only eat certain foods each week, but you really lose it fast, and it clears out all the bad stuff in your stomach so it's like cleansing too :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't really think I need one. To be honest, I'm underweight and no matter how much I eat, I'm still underweight, so I guess diets aren't for me ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

haven't tried to diet before.x_X i still think that it doesn't matter if u eat 1 month only salad and veggies or eat things u eat before. i just eat normal food (fast food too) but they're seperated into 3 meals per day or so so my weight is around normal as well. u just have to watch that u don't eat 8 chocolates a day.>.<

o_o; not really. i like food. :o i shout eat less candy i guess.

I haven't been on a diet before...can't give up the food I love...when I wanted to lose some weight I just starting walking more, the weight comes off slowly. I lost about 10-12 pounds in the last year and am now quite happy with myself.

<lol> I guess I should.. XD Not for the fat, but for the sugar. <-sugar queen - eats it raw and gets shaky if she doesn't have any for a while. On average, a can of soda a day.. x_x It's seriously unhealthy. Ugh. :sweat: But, no. I've never yet dieted before. ^_^'

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

no, im too skinny to be on a diet . im just skin and bones.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

not really

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

i was when i was younger and it worked
but i preferred to work out
muscles baby!

Quote by tarerenla,.... nope , it will kill me &gt;.&lt;

lol yea...same with me , i dont go on a diet

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Yeah I've tried it. It didn't stay long. Maybe I'll just wait for the school year to start because I get thin when I'm studying.

Signature

Besa

Abyss

Nope

Signature Image

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nop muahahahahahahahah >.<

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Hmmm ... I tried going on a diet once when I was depressed but it mostly involved starving myself for two days and then stuffing my face with dinner ... I gave up fairly on the third day because I had to do a lot of physical work and my body needed more energy .. plus all my friends told me I was killing myself (I am kinda skinny to begin with). So yeah, no more diets for me.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Yeah I try to maintain my weight but sometimes when I gain a few pounds I just control the things I eat and do more excersize and I usually lose weight decently.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

No I never actually have dieted but I dont really need to... during school I dont get a chance to eat breakfast or lunch so I loose the weight from that. ^^' I wouldnt recommend startving yourself perpously though to loose weight... hehe

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.