Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do you think kurosaki ichigo is? (warning: contain spoilers) - Minitokyo

who do you think kurosaki ichigo is? (warning: contain spoilers)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ok..
those who doesnt like spoilers please forgive me..

it just happen to cross my mind of the real identyty of ichigo from bleach series...

at first he was just a normal teenage guy who can see spirits, with the personality of sawamura seiji (midori no hibi)..
then when he change into shinigame, he had this power that was so strong...
then byakuya deprived him of his power..
but ichigo gain back the shinigami power together with the hollow power...
and he became much stronger when they went to soul society..

and the experiment that aizen had mentioned in the manga - to combined the shinigami with hollow to exceed the shinigami genkai - seems like it somehow had connection to ichigo's power..
not to mention he looks very much like that team 13 fukutaicho shiba kaein..
and ichigo changed to hollow when he's in pinch..

exactly who he is is what i wonder..
is he the reincarnation of shiba kaein that had merged with a hollow or is he just someone who gained both shinigami and hollow power because he transform to shinigami at the verge of transforming into hollow?
or whether ichigo is the result of urahara kisuke's experiment on merging hollow and shinigami? (aizen mentioned that he failed the experiment but urahara succeeded)

anyone has any idea on who ichigo is?

(tho its just manga/anime its bothering me who he is actually)

Signature

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Or maybe hollows are not really what they seem to be? It seems there's loads of myteries surrounding the entire soul society. Shinigamis are no longer what they seem to be... Hollows could be something else too.. And Ichigo could prolly be the missing puzzle - since he is neither shinigami nor hollow but have both powers. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I'm really not too sure if urahara created him...since both his sisters have abilities as well.

Signature

i dont know what he is
dut you did make some interesting observation and theories
it would be pretty crazy if he was an experiment
itll give me something to think about as the story progresses
but i cant wait to find out

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

lets just wait and find out. how many episodes do you tink bleach will contain?

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i wonder if Urahara created him with his Hollow-Shinigami merge technic, because how did Ichigo come to the human world instead of staying in soul society where Urahara made his experiment?

i believe he's kinda a reincarnation of Kaien and the Hollow he merged, though Ichigo's hollow looks different from the one Kaien was merged with. And I still wonder why Rukia happened to meet Ichigo then, it's just a bit much of a coincidence, too.

Aww I seriously want to know. Out of all Shounen Manga I've read now Bleach has the best story, since Kubotite thought of everything from the beginning. There are so many questions like the one you asked. Some nice theories can be found at soul_society LJ community. <it's worth visiting it if you want to discuss some of your thoughts.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.