Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fahrenheit 9/11?!? - Minitokyo

Fahrenheit 9/11?!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Just got back from seeing this movie. I have never seen a movie or read a book by mike moore prior to this and it really had me thinking. This movie really made bush look like the biggest turncoat in history. Im not sure exactly how much of this movie was true or how much was false but if it is true it really would solidify what i was planning on and thats vote for anyone but Bush again. Lemmie here what other people thought cause this movie really seems to be creating some waves.

Bullets...My only weakness - Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

I plan to see it sometime this weekend, so I can't really comment much on this movie other that I know that it'll be an eye opener for many people. Hopefully people will realize how dangerous it is to keep Bush in office any longer. Anyway, I'm sure I'm going to love it seeing how I loved Bowling for Columbine.

You should also check out this other documentary called "Hidden Wars of Desert Storm". It traces back the history between the U.S. and Iraq/Iran, particularly that of former President George Bush and Saddam Hussein. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I really wanna see it, It looks so interesting...I also loved bowling for columbine ^^

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

May has already posted on this topic:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1934/

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.