Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do u think of sasuke ? - Minitokyo

what do u think of sasuke ?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

to me my best character is sasuke , but i want to know about what u think.

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

in my opinion sasuke is one of the corniest characters ever! he is so easy to manupulate and so naive. because of his revange he forget his freids. of course he looks a bit cool but that is not all.

Quote by Hideki313in my opinion sasuke is one of the stupids characters ever! he is so
easy to manupulate and so naive. because of his revange he forget his
freids. of course he looks a bit cool but that is not all.

I think Sasuke's cool...But just like Hideki313 said, his thirst for revenge actually turned him into a monster. I don't hate Sasuke, I just don't like him as much as I used to.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

sorry to pop the bubble but my friend already started a thread on this

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19507/

>.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

i dont think sasuke is that tough hes cool but he dose have his weak moments

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Sasuke is cool but i hate him sometimes when he sees himself above others.... >=( >=0!! >=(

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

asagoro

hokori o motsu

sasuke rox... waahhh!!! no more sasuke in naruto thus far! (chapter 260...) but yes, i like sasuke. i hate naruto because he's...well...stupid. he doesn' think mush before he does stuff. :sweat:

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

he a very good lookin guy (o_<), very very cool and strong!!
i even love his voice! ^^

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

He's a bastard, but then wouldn't we all if our bloodline was wiped out by our chaotic brother *thinks hypothetically. Even so, why risk current and true friendship for a dark path that lies ahead.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

he is so cute he rules he's also stong hes really cool I cant even explain what I think of him ^_^'

Signature

My first impression of sasuke was that he was a bloody moron!! he acted all high and mighty and then you get to see his past.. I felt sorry for him and then all my hatred turned to itachi... NOw i think sasuke is a generous naive guy...
One question why did itachi kill his parent????

Sasuke has all the talent, but his attitude is horrible. He can be a jerk and extremely cocky. If he lightens up a bit, I can like him even more.

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

Sasuke is one of my favorite characters (the fact that he is hot does add to this), but like some of you said he is weak at times because of his need for revenge. And i also hate when he looks down on others, even if its because he himself feels insecure. tehe i sound funny! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.