Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rave Master - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

when is Rave Master anime gonna come out in the US or for that matter how a bout some of the games?

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

um dude its playing on adult swim now......so its here already and on the second episode

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

really i've been so busy workin' and lookin for a new job that i haven't had time to look at the tube

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Right after the new Astro Boy at 8:30 pm (eastern time) on saturdays. ^_^

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

...How's the dub? I hope they didn't butcher the characters...>_< I don't have cartoon network T_T

hibikinadesico

hibikinadesico

may my smile be with you

well as usual the dub is bad but is not all dub bad??

Meaning of life you ask me?? meaning differ for all and to all shut the hell up.

if you are a hot girl, than you must be my friend pleaseeeee

Quote by hibikinadesicowell as usual the dub is bad but is not all dub bad??

actually i was impressed with dubbing for Berserk and Cowboy Bebop. those are the only two animes i can go through without cringing. At least all the North American anime distribution companies are taking dubbing more serious, so in a few years dubbing should improve.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Personally I was dissapointed with the Rave Anime, its skips too far on the first episode from the manga, so basically skipping the intro to the whole series. owell but thats just my opinion on it.

I bought the Rave Manga Series after watching the Anime Series. The plot is quite long and there's a lot of development. Of course, there's more cool action and villains.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

I saw the whole series in its original language and liked it but why was it such a short series. I felt it could have had more going on with the series development. (sigh) oh well lets see how the dubs do

I heard the Company needed more money. Tthey should have stop it before Lucia shows up, cause now it a chiffhanger. The opening to Rave Master sucks I was so upset, cause I am obessed to rave.

Watched a few eps and wasn't impressed. Pretty standard fare.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Seen it a couple times, its really boring, and not drawn well either. : (

loveableneko

Soubi's Stalker

i loved Rave master the only thing i didn't like about it was the ending ^_^

Signature Image

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

well Um, pall it's on cartoon network every Saturday.
It's been running for a looooooong time. :hmpf:

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

eki

i wonder if they gonna make the 2nd season.

Hehe I also hope that they would continue with the Rave series. But Rave was quite long ago, so I guess the chance is quite low. Oh well, at least I get to read the Manga series. :)

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

i also read the rave master but not complete one
can anyone tell me where to download rave master manga??????

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.