Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes u motivated to study? - Minitokyo

What makes u motivated to study?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

I listen to music all the time since it helps me concentrate.
You'll rarely ever see me without my CD player

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

everytime when my exams are near, my parents will promise to buy me a gift if i study real hard for the exams.. that motivates me to study... XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

What keeps me motivated is not wanting to fail cause you know your just gonna get lectured by someone for failing..... if someone finds out

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Competition, the drive to do well, and the knowledge that I can. That's all there is to it for me; whether it's competition with my older brother (who already graduated...but I still try to compete with his old marks) or with someone in my current grade and classes; competition is a driving force in my life. I like to win, and I like to have someone to push me to do my best, which is what helps me push throw all classes/work I hate. As for the drive to do well...that's pretty much self-explanatory; in the Bible it says "Do everything as if working for the Lord, not men." So I do my best, knowing that's what God wants (plus I'm a bit of an overachiever XD ); this is, of course, tied in to knowing that I can do well. I never accpet less than my best from myself...I'm more critical and pushing of myself than anyone, be it parents, friends, or teachers. Besides, the feeling of satisfaction after doing a good job...nothing beats that. :) Anyway, that's my study motivation: competition, doing well, and knowing I can do well.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

..... usually I never care too much about study. no mood to study means less study, just read through and finish... well something like that

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

for me...i'll always have this in mind.....never achieve grades ower than my friends.....
and BAM....got all the motivation....this works for me everytime....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

When I was a kid, I would forbid myself to do anything else until I finished my studies first. As I got older, I became lazier as the amount of useless studies was increased and the learning value was decreased. I let myself become burned out, so now I have a hard time studying at all.
The only thing that can motivate me to study anymore is need for knowledge in interacting with other people, or learning from real-world interactions. If I have to study... I need quiet and no distractions. It also helps if other people around me are also studying.

avinery

Shinn Asuka

Klo aku, yang memotivasi belajar adalah, saat2 dimana kita diremehkan orang.
Sehingga, aku tidak bisa terima saat diremehkan dan akan aku tunjukkan diriku saat SEED mode nyeh... nyeh... nyeh...

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Zephyranthez..... usually I never care too much about study. no mood to study means less study, just read through and finish... well something like that

That's my way too, i just read and i will memorize them by myself, i can remember them instantly, but forgot them instantly too! ^^;

Pride comes before the fall

I just think about playing video games when I'm done with my homework.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

well for me .
My motivation is just to pass and carry on witht he study , and eventually get a degree and have a good life >.< hopefully.
My motivation prob comes from the ammount of money i spent on my education, i don't want to repeat a course ,cos then i have to pay for the course again >.<

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Doing a big assignment whether it's school or not. At least when I feel accomplished, I feel like I can accomplish anything! XD Har har.

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I can't study worth squat BUT I can do busy work and learn a heck of a lot better. So I will rewrite the important points of my notes down on one piece of paper (back and front in tiny writing) and then I'll study from that. Doing something like saying stuff outloud in weird voices works too. That last one is a little on the strange side, I'll admit, but it helps me to remember and makes the hour(s) spent going over the informatin a lot more entertaining.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

when im really interested in the subject, or it has some reflection to my personal life or teh life of anyone close to me, also thinking about the future, i wanna b succesful in life

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

i can only study something if i find it interesting on a subject i enjoy. music also helps a bit

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.