Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 umm...girly guys? - Minitokyo

umm...girly guys?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

has anybody ever been around a guy who kinda acts girly? im not meaning to be of any offense to anybody but im just wondering.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Errr, what exactly are you getting at? No discrimination on this forum thank you.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

...why are you asking this question, cross? ....got sumthin in the closet you wanna tell us about ;) ?

(absolutely NO offense to anyone who's gay/lesbian!)

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Quote by Aa-chanErrr, what exactly are you getting at? No discrimination on this forum thank you.

I agree....what are you trying to say??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sakuralim

Love is ......

I know what your question mean. That's beccause my ex-school have a lot of them. You can say they are gross, they are humand too, they become like this is because og their genes, hormon or enviroment influnce. Anyway, I have one friend like this. He is normal to me. (but he never wear skirts or something looks like girl) just only the way of talking and walking.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

somehow they inherited this from their father....and some become like this when most of his friends are girls....where he spend time more ofthen eith girls...
each and everyone of us is unique and have our own lifestyle...and i wouldn't comment anything about it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

yeah. He disgusts me.
I'm really irritated by guys like that, though other people think they're fun to be with.

EWW. Not on my life.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

One guy, he dresses the strangest, kinda girly but I respect him alot. His style is very unique compared to all the other people. By the way, he straight.

Learning little by little.
Signature

I think this thread needs to Close now.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Hmmm...interesting opinions...but I personally also have a friend who does act a little on the girl side. There's nothing wrong with him. He's actually one of the only few guy friends I have. He's smart and always has interesting opinions and suggestions. Also, I know he's not gay or anything, he just naturally acts a bit more feminine and doesn't do anything some foolish guys from my school does to prove themselves. He says he's smart enough to not stoop so low. Nothing wrong with that. Great guy. Good friend. Personal experience of a "girly guy."

-.- yesh, he was very girly. stellar could help but smile. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Quote by PikaMoonHmmm...interesting opinions...but I personally also have a friend who does act a little on the girl side. There's nothing wrong with him. He's actually one of the only few guy friends I have. He's smart and always has interesting opinions and suggestions. Also, I know he's not gay or anything, he just naturally acts a bit more feminine and doesn't do anything some foolish guys from my school does to prove themselves. He says he's smart enough to not stoop so low. Nothing wrong with that. Great guy. Good friend. Personal experience of a "girly guy."

Something like this I don't mind but don't bash people because you don't like some of them.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I think more men could benefit from acting a little more feminine.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by Aa-chanErrr, what exactly are you getting at? No discrimination on this forum thank you.

maybe he got that proplem...HAH i hope so.....well....AGAIN one of your pointless threads....

It is time for you to drown

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Yes...they're actually quite funny X_x

Signature

They just annoy me.

man Tias...can u tone it down a little on how stupid my threads are? i mean come on...have i done any negative on yours?...im sorry if i did but please stop...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Was it really needed to post in a thread that hadn't been posted in for six days just to comment about how you hated it?

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by KuzainWas it really needed to post in a thread that hadn't been posted in for six days just to comment about how you hated it?

er...was i not supposed to do that? i dont know...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I was referring to Tias, not you crossfusion. I meant that if he didn't like your thread, he should have just left it alone since the last post was six days ago. He didn't need to post just to put you down.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by KuzainI was referring to Tias, not you crossfusion. I meant that if he didn't like your thread, he should have just left it alone since the last post was six days ago. He didn't need to post just to put you down.

oh ok. thanx!*hugs*

dang! im late...

Quote by KuzainI think more men could benefit from acting a little more feminine.

dammit kuzain, of course you would like that....thats exactly what my homegurl G and her girlfriend always say!...but they add "Men could also benefit from having some boobs." lol! :D

no really, crossfusion-duude, did you ask this question because you're curious? i just wanted to kno..

Quote by ThaIsland212dang! im late...

Quote by KuzainI think more men could benefit from acting a little more feminine.

dammit kuzain, of course you would like that....thats exactly what my homegurl G and her girlfriend always say!...but they add "Men could also benefit from having some boobs." lol! :D
no really, crossfusion-duude, did you ask this question because you're curious? i just wanted to kno..

hey yeah i was curious...i have to admit, that i am very girly inside but i dont show it around my friends or anybody^_^

aww, that sucks that you cant show it, cross-duude....u seem hella cool to me, i know aLOT of "girly" guys, and they all gets the utmost respect and love from me...but as long as you know who you are inside, and all that other sentimental stuff **huggz 2 you**

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.