Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 umm...girly guys? - Minitokyo

umm...girly guys?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

well its not that i cant show it, its just that i dont want to...*blushes* i would probably be pretty girly if i showed that side of me anyways...oh!*hugs bac*

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I dont mind somewhat femenine men.
I would feel odd around someone who was overly "Yo GUrrrrl!" around me.
I guess it would seem he were making fun of me or something. I dont have any experience with girly men, except when they're gay and usually only half of them are girly. I dont really know. lol.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I knew one in California, he was annoying as crap.

I am invincible!

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I know one in my school. Even though I am a guy he doesnt seem to bother me much and he is smart too. However once in a while his girly sides annoys the hell out of me.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

well my best mate is akina girly - everyone thought he was gay but they just didnt know him. (lol i know who he really has a crush on!) anyway he didnt dress girly it was just that he wasnt one of 'the guys' at school, so a few morons figured any guy who wasnt all rugged and manly like them must be gay. it pisses me off though when people do that, and even if they are gay it doesnt mean theyre any less cool or nice or smart or manly or whatever. i do have a few mates who are gay - theyre awesome friends and i wouldnt change them for anything. but they dont really act girly at all... hmm. i guess you cant make judgements on other people no matter what they dress/act like, because 1: you might be wrong, and 2: its really nobody elses' business what other people think of you.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Depends what kind of girly. I know this guy, who acts girly, and even sounds like a girl. Quite the...not so good looking kind of person...no offence. He's just weird, goes up to girls, and acts perverted. I remember my friend telling me he said "Can I touch your face?". Any guy that is as girlish and perverted like that....I dont want to meet.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

omg i'm so freaking jealous of some of the girly guys.. some of them pluck their eyebrows and they're so pretty! prettier than mine geez... i saw a girly guy once and i was jealous of him cause he has slim legs... and hair.. hehe

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

THey're kinda cool... nothing wrong with them. Why would there be anything wrong with them? o.O

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.