Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Summer: good or bad - Minitokyo

Summer: good or bad

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Summer is coming soon, and I really hate it.
Personally, I hate summer because it is way too hot and sunny. I lose all energy during summer, and just lay around doing nothing.
However, we don't need to go to school.

So any way, what do you feel about summer?
Tell us what you like and hate about it.

Signature

Chiiishott

Chiiishott

Chi fanatic

I love summer it is hot and not snowing and everyone gets to go outside and not be cold ^_^ I can't wait till it gets warmer like between 90 and 100 degrees.

What should I put here?

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

I don't really care much about summer. As long as I get out of school like on Christmas, which I actually think is better by the way cause I like the cold. I can't wait till the next Ice Age. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I love the summer because there's no school! XD
Besides, summer is when I get to have my fun...I get to "relax", even though I stay almost as busy as I do during school. My brothers are home, I get to hang with my friends, I can go swimming everyday, I get to go to camps (both as a counsellor and as a camper), I can relax and read a lot of books, I can work with my beads (and make more jewelry)....yeah, I like the summer. But, of course, by the end I'm ready for school to start again because I'm bored of the relaxation...ain't it funny how most people look forward to summer when school's in cession, but in summer, they are ready for school? OX Oh, the oxy-morons of this world...lol

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

It really depends on how my school days goes. But I think it would be kind of boring becuase I won't see any of my closes friends until summer ends. :sweat:

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I usually don't post in these threads, but I'll make an exception since I can relate to a bad summer. My summer so far is pretty boring unless I'm talking with my girlfriend. I have 4 months off, and my vacation started April 21st. I will be heading to work soon, so things could become even more boring. I can't stand temperatures anywhere above 80 degrees either because that usually means approaching rain or storms. I also cannot stand temperatures over 80 degrees because I get tired easily, and I become drained even during the day. I become uncomfortable. I prefer 55- to 70-degree weather. So that's my description of a boring summer.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I like Summer! That's when I get to go on all of my fun fishing and camping trips! I have so much fun on those things! You also get to make great memories over the Summer. Plus you get a break from school and you get to start new next year!

Yeah I know you leave a lot of friends when Summer Vacation hits but hey who said you and your friends couldn't hag out anymore?

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

Quote by aeiifreakazoid123I don't really care much about summer. As long as I get out of school like on Christmas, which I actually think is better by the way cause I like the cold. I can't wait till the next Ice Age. :)

i totally agree. in texas winter is the best and no school too!

The heat and sun make me feel sick, groggy, and lazy so I prefer winter.

Quote by AthrunsPal

Quote by aeiifreakazoid123I don't really care much about summer. As long as I get out of school like on Christmas, which I actually think is better by the way cause I like the cold. I can't wait till the next Ice Age. :)

i totally agree. in texas winter is the best and no school too!

Yeah, it does get extremely hot during the summer in Texas OX But still, I cant wait for the summer. No school (except for a month of summer school), all the time in the world, going to Evolution in Las Vegas, etc. Too good!!

Be Free and Masturbate

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I love summer. The hotter the better.
Nothing quite like playing baseball with your friends in 100+ degrees.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

hello well i love summer because back here its vacation time from April to May. and i love it i got to leave school somehow, but for today, hate summer because i had to go to school.

but generally speaking love it, except summer this year.

Summer is good unless you can't find anything to do...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

ronc

___Disturbed Mind___

I like summer because i have nothing else to do... I take advantage of summer to sleep, rest, watch tv, read (sometime). Every summer i have the freedom to do everyhting that i want... Well, this summer is not an ordinary summer because i am doing research...aaaah so boring... -_-

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

summer is a good and bad thing for me..
the good thing is that beaches is the best place to hang around.. :D
the bad thing is that summer is so hot... ~_~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

chungahho

chungahho

Action Ecchi Drama|The way to Go

Good thing bout summer: No school, hang with friends, free time, more sleep time

Bad thing bout summer: Pollen(allergies), Grass Cutting, sometimes too hot to do anything

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I like summer but I hate it at the same time. Summer is nice since I'm out of college and I don't really have to do anything, and I get to go camping and do a lot more things outdoors. But I hate is because most of my friends from college live a good distance away from me and I don't get to see them, and I get very lonely and bored :( , and I don't like really hot weather. Yuck! >.<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by ChiiishottI love summer it is hot and not snowing and everyone gets to go outside
and not be cold ^_^ I can't wait till it gets warmer like between 90
and 100 degrees.

this temperature will doom me....>_<
my body is made of 300lbs of pure fat......
so i hate summer....love winter

I don't like how hot it gets here during the summer. I liked the summer a lot more back when I was a kid and had a swimming pool to swim in.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Summer's good because it's hot and no classes but I'm bored.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well... Summer is both an annoying and relaxing season. It all depends on what one likes to do.

Even though I hate summer, I am very looking forward for this years summer. ^^ My cousin is coming to visit.

Signature

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

summer kiks but, no skool! yay! and my bday is in the summer

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Bad!
I wont be able to see the boy I love for 2 months.. So the summer sucks for me!

I love summer! It is better to go outside more than staying inside while it is raining. T_T It would be cool to be able to wake up with new snow on your lawn though. The bad thing about Summer though, is my allergies. I am allergic to pollen, dirt, a lot of stuff. Also, sometimes it is too hot and all you want to do is stay inside and fan yourself.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.