Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Summer: good or bad - Minitokyo

Summer: good or bad

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

good because i don't have to worry about classes and i get to hang out with my friends... bad b/c i don't like being all nasty and sticky... blech... >.<

Signature Image

I love summer because here it is vacation time from Jun to Aug, i like to hang out on the beaches, getting alot of sun, eating icecream and don't have to wear all that clothes.. ^_^

-What I hate about summer is that I can't go skiing >_<

I love Haggi<3

soulas

The Crappah.

simply part of everyday life. its summer all year long here.
~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

i dont care about summer^^my country dont really have summer holiday....usually its hot........................hate it

Signature

misuzuki

sNoW2

i think summer is good because i can swimming
(which the swimming pool only open in summer- -|||)

but it really hot in summer

Meiko Tachibana
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Personally, I really like Summer a lot, aside from the Spring Weather and the Winter Weather, of course. Up north, over here - it normally reaches from around 10 degrees to a blistering 35 degrees Celsius at times, but since last summer and last winter, the temperatures were considerably low, and didn't really have to turn on the air conditioner during the summer time too much - it was actually under considerable measures, nonetheless.

More precipitation = Less Fluctuation in the temperature scale.
Despite that, the jet stream also helps blow cool air from the Arctic down here in Canada, so we get seasonable temperatures unlike many other countries.

Summer is great nonetheless, because I can always hang out with my friends and have a blast. We go to the arcades, take pictures of tourist attraction areas - have picnics, and go bowling indoors. The summer time is definitely the fun time to go - provided that the weather doesn't get really mushy and extremely hot, of course. Me - I actually prefer cool weather, but with school out of the way, and friends to hang out with every time - it's a great feeling indeed. So yes, just like last year, I also predict that this summer will be very explosive as well. I definitely can't wait, of course. As always, I'm expecting lots and lots of fun here, really.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I guess I love summer the most because I hate cold weather so much. I also love how all the plants are super green in summer..I love that more than the dry grayness of winter. Summer also means more time for me to do fun things, and the days feel longer since the light lasts longer. :)

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I live in Las Vegas (in Nevada). It's hot and dry. It's murder on the complexion, skin and hair. It's not good, IT'S FANTASTICALICIOUSIFIED (new word there), eh?

Even though I love summer, I love winter just as much because I like the two extremes. Maybe it's the whole balance in all things; can't have one without the other, eh?

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

I like summer holidays, so I like summer although it's very hot. ^^

i like the sun when i'm on vacation XP
lying in the shadow on my air bed :D
going out every night, it doesn't rain! ^_^'
yeah summer is cewl

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.