Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most money you've spent on someone? - Minitokyo

Most money you've spent on someone?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Honestly? You really wanna know? Its kinda stupid.

Roughly $1000 for a friends funeral.....That DOES count on spending it on someone....I worked up alot of money and that was going to be going towards college.....but her death came so suddenly....and she ment alot to me and I was never able to make up for the fact that my birthday gift never arrived at her college before she died.....So I basically used all the money I earned from work for the funeral....Took ALOT of persuading from her parents as well as my own to let them let me do it.....but it was the least I could do for her....Or so I felt...

Anyways yeah......otherwise usually 10-100 for b-day/Christmas presents, but its usually for the family anyways. Since I don't really have friends =P.

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I took my wife to olive garden and bought her $200 worth of lingerie one day. That was a great night.

I am invincible!

At least $100 since my mom complains if I don't get her the right perfume/cosmetics

Quote by raging_otter$100+ ... treating some buddies in Todai (sushi-buffet Restaurant) yummm!! and now im broke.... :(

Todai? do you happen to live in Bay Area California? anyways for me it was about 300 bucks for prom

hmm.. roughly around 1-5$

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.