Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Feeling Down - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Quote by Alisha

Quote by arcxeroNow THAT I agree with!
I hatehatehate the cold, and that means snow. Boo.

*laughs* Yeah the snow sucks for me. You should see me when I'm in the snow. I have a problem with falling.

Ruh roh.
You'll have to tape it some time and let me see. ;D

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Quote by arcxeroRuh roh.You'll have to tape it some time and let me see. ;D

*laughs* I would love to show you arcxero but that's only if I dare to go back into the snow.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i feel happy when it rains, simply because i like the smell of the rain. i dont know just love it. and rain is a blessing. though i can't go outside, its good somehow to relax at home listening to the rain as it falls.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Hi! I love the rain!!!!.... :D The rain makes me feel happy because when looking at it, it makes you feel as if you would want to run out there at play in it. But want i like most is that when listening to the rain. Nothing but birds chirping in excitement and water falling. To me it is beautiful....

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

yea i feel depressed when it rains, sometimes i feel calmed

Quote by moonakiHi! I love the rain!!!!.... :D

Yeah I know you love the rain moonaki!!!

Oh! Am I bad!?! I'm not suppost to be acting like if I know you..... So... em... em...

Rain? Rain...washes out...all my blank emotions...and...endeavours to replace me...with new ones...to no avail.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm sorry you feel down. Sometimes rain can be depressing but for the most part I find rain to be very relaxing. I especially love thunderstorms! We might get some tonight, yay! ^_^

I'm sorry you feel down though and I hope you feel better. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I'm less smart aren't I Mrs Alisha?!........HUH?!!

Quote by moonakiI'm less smart aren't I Mrs Alisha?!........HUH?!!

*distracts* ...look, over there, a flaw in the server!

Quote by moonakiI'm less smart aren't I Mrs Alisha?!........HUH?!!

*laughs* Umm....... I don't know you crazy lady....

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

SHUT UP YOUR HURTING MY FEELINGS MEANY!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i kinda like rain.. it's so cooling.. and i have the bad habit of cuddling under my blanket for hours before going to school when it's raining.. so i was always mark absent or late for the few lessons when it's raining... :nya:

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Quote by moonakiSHUT UP YOUR hurting MY feelings meany!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

...off the side you go, contention...

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I'm kind of odd. ...I feel lethargic before a rainy day. ...But once the rain hits, I'm all good. ....i think it has something to do with barometric pressure or somesuch. :)

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i really like rainy weather....like windy, cloudy weather more though....

i hope you start too cheer up soon
*does sundance*
clouds go away, make it sunny, so Alisha will be happy ^^
i hope you cheer up in the up coming days ^^

Quote by YugureKazei really like rainy weather....like windy, cloudy weather more though....
i hope you start too cheer up soon*does sundance*
clouds go away, make it sunny, so Alisha will be happy ^^
i hope you cheer up in the up coming days ^^

O.K YugureKaze I'll cheer up. :)

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I am mostly at peace when it rains, except when I have to drive in it

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

alisha,
i'm sorry you feel down cuz it's raining! i hope the weather will clear up soon and bring back your smile!

personally, i really enjoy the rain...it's very peaceful (i sleep better with the sound of rain) and it smells nice. i just don't like driving in the rain cuz i've almost died from very low visibility...very scary! but as long as i'm indoors, the rain is so calming. i guess it also brings back nice memories cuz during a date with my ex-bf, it started to pour and we decided to dance around and play in the rain...it was so much fun!

perhaps you'll get a nice memory associated with rain one day and hopefully you won't hate it so much.

hope you'll cheer up soon! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I feel sad if not raining... bcos i live in a very hot country, raining is like a gift to me!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by bblsalisha,
i'm sorry you feel down cuz it's raining! i hope the weather will clear up soon and bring back your smile!
personally, i really enjoy the rain...it's very peaceful (i sleep better with the sound of rain) and it smells nice. i just don't like driving in the rain cuz i've almost died from very low visibility...very scary! but as long as i'm indoors, the rain is so calming. i guess it also brings back nice memories cuz during a date with my ex-bf, it started to pour and we decided to dance around and play in the rain...it was so much fun!
perhaps you'll get a nice memory associated with rain one day and hopefully you won't hate it so much.
hope you'll cheer up soon! :)

Awwwww..... Thank you bbls! I'm sure I'll cheer up soon.

I have always loved a bit of a drizzle and I am still not sure why a cloudy sky is fine with me other than the fact I would then appreciate the sun coming down afterward. I hope you will be okay Alisha ~hugs~ All goes well in the end they say. I'm sure you will too.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by AlishaI'm sure I'll cheer up soon.

Thanks good. I hope it's sooner than soon then! ^^

Quote by DMNYI have always loved a bit of a drizzle and I am still not sure why a cloudy sky is fine with me other than the fact I would then appreciate the sun coming down afterward. I hope you will be okay Alisha ~hugs~ All goes well in the end they say. I'm sure you will too.

O.K I'll get better for you dmny. *hugs*

Quote by Archer79

Quote by AlishaI'm sure I'll cheer up soon.

Thanks good. I hope it's sooner than soon then! ^^

*laughs* Yeah hopfuly sooner is tomarrow.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.