Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Feeling Down - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Quote by EternalParadoxI'm glad to hear that Alisha. Sunny = happy mood for you and that's great. :)

*laughs* Yeah Sunny for me is great!

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Speaking of Rain, Its been Raining all day. Thanks Alisha

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterSpeaking of Rain, Its been Raining all day. Thanks Alisha

Oh sorry.... Did I make it rain over there?

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I can't say you did but I was just saying since your Post Its Raining. Funny coinsodence

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Okoru

Title? what's that?

The sun makes me feel down sometimes...

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Archer79*Archer79 hopes Alisha feels better.Feeling better Alisha?

Well actually.... Yes! I am feeling better! Today it didn't rain and it was acutally very sunny!

Woot! Glad to hear it. :D

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

I really depends on what kind of rain your talking about. If your talking about one of those all day, grey sky, barely raining days then I get depressed too. But I love to outside during a windy, thunderstorm, soaking wet kind of rain.

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.