Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what will you do ? - Minitokyo

what will you do ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

What will you do if the docter tells you that you have left 3 months or 3 weeks left to live ?

I have face this situation a few times. So, I want to know others opinion on it.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hrm. . . isn't this really similar to http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19756/ ?

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

omg!! What happen to you actualy?????? You faced it few times oledy!!!!??? Come on don't scare me ~~man!!! We juz be friends not long ago....

But i think happy or unhappy cannot be judge or frame into time...
Even you juz can be happy in one hour only; but i don't want to be suffer in whole life for 10 or until 50 years...

Live happier, try something you wanna try for long ago... Waste no time to meet someone you wish to... and eat whatever you never try but doc ask you not to eat...

If i have this encounter this kind of phenomenon... i rather live happier for 3 months/weeks better than suffer more than a minutes...

;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

First Id get about a dozen opinions, quickly as frellin possible. then, Id just go live it up. Screw the consequences; drink, smoke, whore it up, spend big. Whats it matter if yer gonna die anyway? Live it up!. Dont hurt anyone else though, thats just stupid.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I really hope you don't have a serious medical condition. :(

One, I would also get many different opinions from medical experts to make sure my doctor isn't a quack. If they all affirm my diagnosis and prognosis, then I would really just accept that fact and then use the time left to do something fulfilling with the person I love. :)

I'm shocked to hear that you've faced this problem several time???

I mean it. I pray you don't really have a lifethreatening medical condition.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Oh jeez I hope your O.K if this really happened to you.

But if I had only 3 weeks left to live I would..... slap a police man! Nah just kiding! Just kiding!

Don't do that.....

But what I would do is go out and have the time of your life! You know grab a couple of good friends and have some fun!!! Live it while you can!!!!

I would start to pray to god that i get in to heaven, then go out and live life as much as i can

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Mm..probably go ahead and write my living will..
And make lots of phone calls and arrangements to see people I love, and spend all my time with them. I dont think Id just run around and party...At least I dont think thats going to be as fufilling as closing up some loose ends and managing to say goodbye to everyone.

meowwoof

nani?

Quote by TeryonFirst Id get about a dozen opinions, quickly as frellin possible. then, Id just go live it up. Screw the consequences; drink, smoke, whore it up, spend big. Whats it matter if yer gonna die anyway? Live it up!. Dont hurt anyone else though, thats just stupid.

Thats just about what i wud do, just screw waiting for what ppl tell me and have as much fun as possible and try to get on tv by doing a crazy dangerous stunt no worries about having a cripling injury (the last week of my sentence od course)

Losers make the winners

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by shinsengumiHrm. . . isn't this really similar to http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19756/ ?

Given the fact that the responses given in this thread are all in the same vein as the ones in the thread indicated above, I'm going to ask that you use that one instead.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.