Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of characteristic? - Minitokyo

what kind of characteristic?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

what kind of characteristic do you look for in a person?
good, bad, laughable, sensitive??

Loyalty, honesty, integrity. :) And maybe someone with a touch social/situational awareness, because that's something I haven't got. -_-;

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Loyalty is a very good quality. I can't stand betrayal and I must admit that I have quite a difficulty to forgive once I have been betrayed. To me a person has to have a sense of humour. It's just no fun hangning out with a grouchy persom. Respect of others. I can't stand people who act as if they are better than others....

Signature Image

respect for authority, tact and impeccable english (can't help that one. >_<) lots of patience and integrity.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

1. personality
2. looks
3. family

that's my 3 steps =3

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ohhh~~!!
I usually like people who have sense of humour, easy to be fren with, and someone who respect me as who I am =3

anyone else care to give their opinion?

i guess a comfort factor, if im able to jst be myslef freely around the person, thats good enough for me

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

I like a simple plain person. Like a country boy. I hate city ppl.

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by bucket_shot Loyalty, honesty...

and a person who keeps to his/her word

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

My boyfriend = dorky, nerdy, cute, silly, funny, super smart, & sweet. X3

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by bunnywunny_My boyfriend = dorky, nerdy, cute, silly, funny, super smart, &amp; sweet. X3

nice comby =3

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

faithful, imaginative, dreamer,......and respectful, with sense of humour, a little reckless, understanding,....

...i want...a Kupo! XD

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

i don't know but i like intelligent respectfull;responsible person but what matters is what i feel about that person no matter the characteristics

"Use the element who brings life"

Mystic-Insanity

Mystic-Insanity

Eater (and maker) Of Cookies ^_^

hm,.. someone whos from a big city, so i can show them the simples things of the country-side... long hair to run fingers through and play with ^_^. Beautiful eyes. Has to like cookies. Not skinny, hate skinny guys, gotta have something to cuddle. Has to have at least a third of a brain, and like the french language. Someone i can be my weird self around. And like same music as me, otherwise many arguements will happen.
But, i'm already with someone and he fits perfectly into my description, so woo hoo!

i make the cookies, you eat them, all is well..... ^_^

loyal, honest, quiet, someone that doesnt show the true self easily

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Someone complicated. Someone I'd have to go through a lot with, to become closer.
Someone challenging. God how I love him.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Loyalty, honesty, compassionate, and intellectual. I can stand them not being intellectual, but it would leave my mind hungry after a certain amount of time. Not to mention idiots tend to annoy me.

As they say, "Ignorance is bliss, but horror to the informed."

So yeah, loyalty, honesty, compassion, and intellectual.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.