Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your lover's Affair.... (not for member under 16...) - Minitokyo

Your lover's Affair.... (not for member under 16...)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

What will you do? How should you act? Will you kill him/her instantly?

" If you opened the door saw your lover sleeping with another guy/gal on the bed..."

Sorry for youngster who under 16 yrs of age if you find this thread hard to reply...

Come on all the couples or bachelors! Give me your best shot in revenge to such "Beatch or Basturnd!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i guess i will have to be calm in that situation. and besides its not my lost it's my lover's lost. i can live on my own. i will not kill him. i will just have to punch him in the head. i will not cry. i'll be thankful to know that he's not loyal to me anymore. i will set him free.

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Well I'm ain't 16 yet but soon will be so.... I'll answer anyway.
One word will come from me... "Out..."
If she don't pick up her stuff and scram, I'll pawn all the stuff. That leech got to play me back. If her friend got something to say, he better say it fast. Also he better have his pants on... I might have a knife and slip low... >.>
Well the guy part is just made up. ^_^'
The other parts I might just do.

Learning little by little.
Signature

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

killing is NOT an option.....think clearly and do some deep breath.....take it easy before leaving in silence....I am sure I would not be lost simply becoz I was cheated....
I thought it might be good to learn some kung fu and king her ass before I leave....
but again, that would be seriously uncool coz I am beating her up in a sense....
WHOOPING in a matter of seriousness on my face when I see that but I will still calm myself and not do anything hasty.......

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by VinitachiWell I'm ain't 16 yet but soon will be so.... I'll answer anyway.
One word will come from me... &quot;Out...&quot;
If she don't pick up her stuff and scram, I'll pawn all the stuff. That leech got to play me back. If her friend got something to say, he better say it fast. Also he better have his pants on... I might have a knife and slip low... &gt;.&gt;
Well the guy part is just made up. ^_^'
The other parts I might just do.

Man!! your answer is reeeeeeeeeeally coooool!!!

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I now say that I would be mad, broken hearted, but would let God decide, but I think that at the heat of the moment, I would be filled with rage and fury, and don´t know what my devastated heart taking control of my mind would make me do.
It is a good question and I do hope if it ever happens to me that i will take a sane desition

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I would be very angry...but I wouldn't do anything right away. The guy might not of realized that she wasn't single and she led him to believe that.
But I would be mad at both if he knowingly did it too.
I would not use physical force on anyone but I would dump her on the spot

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Like most things, it depends on the situation.
Scenerio 1: I leave and never talk to either of them again.
Scenerio 2: I kill them both and then myself.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by FizzyboyLike most things, it depends on the situation.
Scenerio 1: I leave and never talk to either of them again.
Scenerio 2: I kill them both and then myself.

WoW !! This sure the heaven and hell like decision! cooool~~~

Quote by ramchongWoW !! This sure the heaven and hell like decision! cooool~~~

Yes I'm quite the extremist person.
I'm crazy!~ Watch out >_>

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh man, that would be horrible to be in that situation! i think my korean rage would take over, and i'd go for the b*tch...forget about the lousy bf...and i'd mess up her face so she would always be reminded of what i did to her everytime she looked in the mirror!

but, in reality, i would be so hurt and devastated...i'd just crawl into bed and just cry for days. i actually did that when my ex- broke it off with me.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, kick him outta my life !!! what am I waiting for ????? T_T
And I think this answer is quite obvious I dont understand why you must ask .... -_-

Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

probably try to understand. then see if she want to break up so that she can f**K the guy for all i care. but still stay friends.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Try to understand the situation first.
Then action.Or maybe i just kick both arse.

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

by that time, then iM sure that she is not worth it..! leave her instantly.. sigh.. how bout the money spend to buy her things...? haha... no killing.. there's no use... =P

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

If I ever find my bf in a situation like that..there will be no time for explanations, no time for forgiveness, no tears and screams.. Only him, me, the bitch and a knife..
and after some "delighted fun" I'll be the only one left! And then I'll forget about the whole thing, calm down and get a new bf :)

p.s. - I'm in a bad mood today..

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

DAMN
im 15 years ^_^'

If he say that it was not supposed to happen and that he don't want that im leaving him, I'll give him a chance.. Next time i'll dump him and destroy every one of his anime collections... and his clothes >_<

I love Haggi<3

soulas

The Crappah.

maybe if i have an evil alter ego, i would flambe her. and the man. but i still prefer my other post .
X3

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

first *opens the door* WTBF .....who the %^#^ are you ??wth u doing with my chick!!! beat him up abit and ask again and get an explanation because most likely its his fault and he should be man enough to take the pain....for her at least if its her fault

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

tya i am not 16 and i don't care that much anyway. but looking at your anwsers one asks if there will be enough place left in jail xD

i think if this situation ever happens you should reason it out. why would your lover do this to you? it may have been something you did wrong. if this should happen to me i would knock out the other person and thorw them into the street. then i would have a nice long talk with my lover in why they did what they did.

Well, if I ever walked in on my lover with another person all I would do is camly tell them to leave. Show no emotion and keep them guessing as to what I might do. Once they are gone I will then make arrangements to get my former lover out of my life... or at the very least my house and start making plans on moving on.

I don't believe that such situations would warrant a burst of rage. And certainly, inflicting bodily harm on the two who are so gutless that they need to sneak around with their affair, is just useless. I might feel an immediate gratification and feel justified at the moment but, certainly in the long run it is I that would end up in a bad situation. Can you say jail time?

The bottom line is if my lover is cheating on me, I've already lost them and there is no use trying to hold on. It is far better to cut my losses, move on, and be productive with what I need to do next. There are far better people out there for me.

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

Don't really know how to react.. Maybe i'll be calm and leave without saying a word. Then it's sure i won't see the girl anymore!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.