Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you wish &/or pray when you pray to god? - Minitokyo

What do you wish &/or pray when you pray to god?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Hello!! I just thought that what could the other people out there Pray to God?

Well i pray for: world peace. no more disasters to hasppen, forgive us from all of our sins, protect all people and the people i love and care about from danger. And thankful that i'm alive ^_^ Umm kind of sounds uhh... weird right? but I really pray for this everytime I go to the church or pray before I go to bed ^_^ its true! ^_^ oh and i also pray that i and my family and friends be guided by god to the right path and help us solve and overcome our problems in daily life ^_^

"What do you wish &/or pray when you pray to God?" if you're from another religion like shinto, tao or buddhism you can also say what you pray to your god in other words any gods ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i pray to God all my concerns and everything personal that the others are not to know of. -^_^-

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm not a religious person myself, but I would have thought this was a deeply personal thing and I know I wouldn't feel comfortable answering. Might just be me though...

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I pray to God that he should give me a PC so I can game some World of warcraft ^_^

I love Haggi<3

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Quote by Aa-chanI'm not a religious person myself, but I would have thought this was a deeply personal thing and I know I wouldn't feel comfortable answering. Might just be me though...

It's ok, if you're not religious, because I my self isn't a very religious person ^_^ abd besides God loves everyone ^_^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I pray to God so He can help me see and get through my toughest times. Also, I pray so He can help me be with my girlfriend who currently resides approximately 900 miles away from me, as my girlfriend has some issues with her parents. I hope all will work out in the end.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Quote by melmachine18I pray to God so He can help me see and get through my toughest times. Also, I pray so He can help me be with my girlfriend who currently resides approximately 900 miles away from me, as my girlfriend has some issues with her parents. I hope all will work out in the end.

That's so sad... i hope you won't mind if I prayed for you and your girlfriend... I will pray that everything will be fine..... I hope you wont get mad at me....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I don't have a God... I am a God. Seriously.

I am Catholic but I feel so undeserving for God's help so I don't pray anymore. But if I did pray (on my deathbed), I'll ask God to help others and forget about me.

Signature

Lifeless

Lifeless

Sharigan Master

I pray for an early death.........that is all..

I will stop at nothing to achieve my goal.....

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by jakulitoI don't have a God... I am a God. Seriously.

ahah "i believe in Him, and as He is me, i believe in Me" right?

well as for me, no prayer, since i'm atheist, but i thought that prayer was mainly to show one's gratitude towards whatever his name may be (since all religions give the same message :) ). and not to ask things, especially things for oneself
well it's said "ask and you shall receive" though.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Asta
i always pray that tings like no war no bush
to protect my family,friends.
if i pray its like 30 mins
i say to much things ^_^'
but now i forget evrything what i say
next time i pray also for you
;)

i would pray that God protect my family teachers and friends from any harm and to take care of them if it is out of my reach to care for them. i also ask God to make my life as easy as He allows it to be. i also pray that God would protect my family and friends from any illness. also I would ask for peace to the world. and much much much more. depends on what i'm feeling at that time

live well..........laugh often...........love much........

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I pray to god to bless my Family, Relatives, Friends, Pets, Animals, and other People. So technicly Everyone.

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I pray to god "Allah" to forgive me for everything wrong that i made and i want his forgiveness and i want from him to let me enter his heaven.... :) :D :) :D

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

i pray to god to help me through the harsh times and help me when i need it the most. also, make the horrible sad memories go away. that is my greatest wish of all...

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by melmachine18I pray to God so He can help me see and get through my toughest times.
Also, I pray so He can help me be with my girlfriend who currently
resides approximately 900 miles away from me, as my girlfriend has some
issues with her parents. I hope all will work out in the end.

I know exactly how you feel. The girl I love lives 3000 miles of ocean away from my residence in the US, 2 continents away from my residence in Japan. And the sad thing is, I never really understood how I felt until the day after she left. It's been a one and a half years since, and I'm glad I can still keep in touch with her.

I pray for her happiness. And for the chance to see her again. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I guess telling you that I was religious is a bit of an understatement...coz I admit I can be religiuos at times. This part of me usually comes out if my beliefs are similar with the bible context. But on the contrary I hate hypocits who clam to be religious...and people who are deeply into becoming total saints...which eventually makes them a bunch of joy killers...amen to that ;) hehe...coz we all know that we all have demons in us :)

I pray for strength to endure whatever problems which may come my way.

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

praying for god is not a game.. hes the one who made us.. so be thanksfull for him.. and thank him for making you like this.. in the end.. hes the one whos going to take us to hell or heaven.....

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i pray that he'll protect my family n friends n that one day they will come 2 know him personally, n i pray for my future husband (if there even is one)

Signature Image

I never pray. Never saw a need to.

Now, if I had a wish, it would probably be for a better computer or something. I don't think a divine/supreme being would apprieciate such a trivial request, though.

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I'm not very religious, but I do pray now and then. I think what I wish and pray for the most is someone who can understand me and accept me for who I am. Maybe a bit corny, but I've yet to find that person. So I guess I'll keep wishing...

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

well im Pagan, so i pray to the god but also to the goddess, that they will be with me in all things even though at times i dont think they are. and to help me follow the right path in my studies in Paganism right now.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Thanking him that im still alive despite of the threats. hehehe

and thanking him for all the blessings. .

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.