Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you wish &/or pray when you pray to god? - Minitokyo

What do you wish &/or pray when you pray to god?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Quote by jakulitoI am Catholic but I feel so undeserving for God's help so I don't pray anymore. But if I did pray (on my deathbed), I'll ask God to help others and forget about me.

I have felt numerous times that God was getting tired of forgiving me of my sins and that I was so unworthy of His help, but all He wants you to do is ask. Simple as that. Sure you might feel like a piece of trash while praying to Him, but afterwards, you'll feel relieved.

i pray for my friends and relatives, President Bush, and safety and health. Alot of stuff actually, but sometimes when I need help in a game I pray to God and ask Him to help me... :D And if help doesn't come, I just presume that either I had some lack of faith or that it wasn't in His Will for me. Never good to be mad at God.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I am not a religious person and to tell the truth...

I don't go to church every Sunday.

But I still believe Him as the Supreme One and I just pray to know myself.

I don't know if my sins are to be forgiven because I don't have the right to face Him.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.