Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What cause you to fail on something??? - Minitokyo

What cause you to fail on something???

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I usually fail on something especially studies... I think I have no guts (not really have no guts or something) or being distracted by someone or something.

Just want to know the reasons of your failures.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i usually fail before of either (1) over confidence or (2) lack of confidence... i sometimes get too cocky or get nervous...

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I get an sms from someone I like and I can't continue with my stupid exponentials/integration/inverse trigonometry homework, log onto my computer, and throw my books aside. *that* is what screws me up.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by kuroimisaI get an sms from someone I like and I can't continue with my stupid exponentials/integration/inverse trigonometry homework, log onto my computer, and throw my books aside. *that* is what screws me up.

Hey kuroi, I think you should be CooL!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by kuroimisaI get an sms from someone I like and I can't continue with my stupid exponentials/integration/inverse trigonometry homework, log onto my computer, and throw my books aside. *that* is what screws me up.

Hey kuroi, I think you should be CooL!

Which type of cool? XD Nyah... it wears off me in a while... I end up doing my homework anyways XD XO XP lol ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well... I don't usually fail at stuff, but I still do sometime, and it is because i never double check my work.

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I never fail...

Heero Yuy - "Failure is not an option!"

You should know better than that, Ran!!!

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

studies. why? because i didn't study. and that's gonna happen to my coming test next week XO oh no!!!

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

most of the time its my brother...that creep always gets in my way. XO

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

When I don't study hard, my grades will get low. OX
When I don't work hard in doing my homework, project and research... I'll get low grades... >_<

When these things will happen to me, I always try to improve myself. :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Failure results in overconfidence for something particular. Im a way, right now, I feel like a failure beause of all the things that could go my way (in general) but they haven't. Therefore, I'm left with nothing, and I can't seem to get the proper encouragement. Sorry for my confession. -_-

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Lack of preparation and planning. For anything important, I rarely act without careful consideration. But many times when impulse takes hold, I commit some grievous errors.

So think, plan, and prepare for all that you do!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Motivation is everything for me.
If I try hard enough I can do anything.
If I don't, well...bad things happen.

i fail on stuff because sometimes i dont believe in my self. but once i failed , i try again till i succeed. ^_^ never give up!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

fail studies usually cos of my laziness. i can always stare blankly at anything except my textbook or notes T_T i hate it but whenever i look at the textbook/notes my mind wanders off

When I fail, it's usually because of lack of preparation. That's why I feel bad when I fail - because usually it's my fault. The plus side is that isn't very often.

However a quote comes to mind similar to: Keep trying, there's no end to what you can't do!

I don't know why Fizzy, but when I read your post I started hearing the Reading Rainbow theme in my head.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

well, i usually fail because i sabotage myself by not trying hard enough to do something thinking that i'm not good enough or smart enough anyways. so, it's basically my fault for failing. but, i usually snap out of that self-doubt towards the end, ie when a deadline for a project or test date is coming up real soon...and then i try to get my act together. i guess i'm just weird that way! i need that pressure of procrastinating to knock some sense into me.

Quote by melmachine18Failure results in overconfidence for something particular. Im a way, right now, I feel like a failure beause of all the things that could go my way (in general) but they haven't. Therefore, I'm left with nothing, and I can't seem to get the proper encouragement. Sorry for my confession. -_-

awwwww...i became a bit sad for you reading this! but don't worry...you'll get positive encouragement from all of us here! just when life looks utterly bleak...that's when you'll see a ray of sunshine and hope...i'm sure things in your life will get better! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Thank god "Allah" I'm not a failure...
However, if you mean that you fail in studies you have to increase your daily hours revision...
OR, if you mean that you fail on your real life the problem is "lack of confidence"... :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

hmm....if i really want to blame anything for any failures in my life, or to say in my school life, i would blame myself alone. only the weak would blame others for his failure.

sometimes i get nervous or over confidence not knowing the material because of lack of attention span i tend to day dream alot and im lazy

I blame lack of motivation

i like to sleep.... when i sleep too much it causes me to want to sleep more.... it also shortens your life span

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by FizzyboyMotivation is everything for me.If I try hard enough I can do anything.
If I don't, well...bad things happen.

You're right. Motivation is everything...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If I do fail, I'll blame it on someone that plagued my ascent to success!!!

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.