Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What cause you to fail on something??? - Minitokyo

What cause you to fail on something???

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Its either I don't turn in my work or I get bad grades on my tests.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

streamside

streamside

deranged.

um... I don't have any problems in my studies... er...
:\
I might not be of any help to you...

Quote by LinearXWhen I fail, it's usually because of lack of preparation. That's why I feel bad when I fail - because usually it's my fault. The plus side is
that isn't very often.

um... sometimes I really don't prepare for something... ehehe... I play with anything-goes... ^_^'

oh, and by the way, I'm really lazy too.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Cadi

Cadi

True

I guess when I fail, I don't have much confidence in it. Or because the test I took was just too hardXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by CadiI guess when I fail, I don't have much confidence in it. Or because the test I took was just too hardXD

Confidence is needed but do not be overconfident.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

laziness! My number one enemy...I'm so lazy that I when I find that my assignments are so hard I will not answer them. I'll just copy assignments from my classmates :)

Signature

Besa

Abyss

I won't tell because then I will fail for sure XO

Signature Image

When i begin to lose interest in something, it will cause me to fail. Most of the time it is cleaning my house or room, but that is about it.

Signature Image

* : )

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

If i don't do something right, or get bad grades on work or tests.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

being distrcted by my stupid cousin....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Its not that I fail a class persay....it's just that I never really work up to my potential, because I can earn an A or a B in almost all classes while being semi-conscience the whole time. I might not understand the material, but I can usually pull of a decent mark for the course. *I doubt this will work in college though...damn...a wakeup call is in the works*

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by ultimate540Its not that I fail a class persay....it's just that I never really work up to my potential, because I can earn an A or a B in almost all classes while being semi-conscience the whole time. I might not understand the material, but I can usually pull of a decent mark for the course. *I doubt this will work in college though...damn...a wakeup call is in the works*

You must work hard from now on...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I don't exactly fail classes either, I just get lower than what I'd like, and it's usually because I procrastinate, I was lazy, or I was sleeping in the classes....which reminds me, I should be doing my german project....

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Today I failed something because I put in extra work and reorganised it into a more professional look.

Signature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

most say its anger... carelessness... stuff like that! though my failures come from lack of knowledge and because the person i like passes by! he! he! though i don't like him anymore! another one, i forgot to say is, lack of concentration in what you are doing! anyway, i hope your question is answered....

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

hellbomb

KaBoom!

lack of interest. -_-

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by hellbomblack of interest. -_-

Well, it really depends. If you like what you're doing then you'll have a great interest on it.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

No determination usually makes me fail a LOT at school.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by twinxNo determination usually makes me fail a LOT at school.

That's normal but you need determination.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Lack of motivation and perhaps guidance or direction. There's also general laziness and procrastination.

Signature Image

hellbomb

KaBoom!

crappy instructions

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

i fail because i get nervous so easily... like i'd start of with a bunch of confidence and when it came to the real thing, it all just crumbled...

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Oh, and also not all teachers and professors should teach. Crappy instructors can cause you to fail as well.

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by kotokoi fail because i get nervous so easily... like i'd start of with a bunch of confidence and when it came to the real thing, it all just crumbled...

I'm like that too. I get nervous when I work on something because I lack determination on myself.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I don't fail. I'm not bragging or anything, I just can't help not failing lol.

Brownie the Cat

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.