Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What cause you to fail on something??? - Minitokyo

What cause you to fail on something???

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

lack of confident and too much pressure from outside party.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I fial jsut becuase i screw up is the major reason.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

lack of motivation. also laziness and plenty of distractions.

Over-confidence, Lack of motivation(sometimes), Laziness and plenty of distraction.

I will be worse if there are too much pressure from a lot of sources( like home, school, friends, teacher , relative, so on)

lack of mastery and laziness

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I think the main problem will be distractions, and this can mean anything that will prevent you to study even those that have good reasons. Also from other perspective you haven't spend enough time to study.

I fail because of the lack of attention XD that always happen,at tests i fail at very simple things because i never checked twice...:(

I think people have a hard time distuingishing between real failures and bumps on the road. Never give up if you can improve or do it better next time, and not all trouble is bad - humans grow when met with challenges and when we try again after failing.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.