Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stop being a N00bie... - Minitokyo

Stop being a N00bie...

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

When are un-classfied as a n00bie? >_> a month? >_< maybe less? X|

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

When you know everything about the site and don't need to ask questions anymore, then you're not new then I guess :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

I dont know if thats a good thing or not >_< hmmm prob XD cool! THanks!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

no worries !! ^_^ All questions should be answered XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Alienated-NZWhen are un-classfied as a n00bie? &gt;_&gt; a month? &gt;_&lt; maybe less? X|

IMO, n00b is not a level... it's a behavior.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by Athrun

Quote by Alienated-NZWhen are un-classfied as a n00bie? &gt;_&gt; a month? &gt;_&lt; maybe less? X|

IMO, n00b is not a level... it's a behavior.

Yeah, I agree.

You stop being a n00b when you... stop acting like one, I guess.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

When you had attained a level where you're permitted to leech off scans and not ripping them off, then you're no longer a n00b.
XD

Im big nooopie ^_^

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

>.< tough question.
Mayb when u passed lv 10 >.>

You stop being a n00b when you stop making pointless threads like this and if you don't rip.

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Mwahahahha i just reached lvl 10!!!! last night XD

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. You really can't know how welcome you are. Enjoy yourself.

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uhh... well... girls can be cruel. Random comment. Just to show you how pointless n00bs can be, I guess.
Keeping in mind the fact that I AM A girl. No matter what it says on my profile.
So yeah. Some people remain n00bs forever, and that's just how you're born, I guess. And if other people have a problem with n00bs, let's get them the hell outta here, because there's a lot of n00bs at MT. Myself included.

Brownie the Cat

LOL! Methinks I got a while more to go before I leave my n00b status

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Theadore Roosevelt
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Okay, n00bs. You won't be n00b's nemore when you start making walls which get faved for its quality and not because you have 500+ friends >_> and if you dont start threads like this...jeebus grow some brain and think about it >_>. neways to the creator of this thread, this didnt bring you one step further so i suggest u start walling now or posting more mindful threads...

Quote by afanYou stop being a n00b when you stop making pointless threads like this and if you don't rip.

Please, more clarification needed on the term "ripping"

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Fine. If this thread is so pointless, delete it and stop going on about it. It's annoying.

Brownie the Cat

calisqo

calisqo

congrats on lv 10 ^_^
hope to see u more active here >.>
where u've been lately XD.
Stuck in detentions XD

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

ima newbie, but ive neverasked anyone questins, i figures it out all by myselfs ;)

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

N00bish also equates to speaking in netspeak instead of taking the extra two seconds to type the word out. There's laziness in making wallpapers and posting meaningless posts, but there's also laziness in not typing properly, too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

Quote by LimalityOkay, n00bs. You won't be n00b's nemore when you start making walls which get faved for its quality and not because you have 500+ friends &gt;_&gt; and if you dont start threads like this...jeebus grow some brain and think about it &gt;_&gt;. neways to the creator of this thread, this didnt bring you one step further so i suggest u start walling now or posting more mindful threads...

hehe, harsh but true. go for the walls and make em GOOD!
welcome btw. catcha later.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

to be honest i'm really impressed with people accepting that they're still noobs, coz a lot out there pretend that they know a lot and then end up posting ridiculous threads and ripping and then eventually gets banned..omg, can't wait to get to level10..ooooh i can taste it already..harhar

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by lapukto be honest i'm really impressed with people accepting that they're still noobs, coz a lot out there pretend that they know a lot and then end up posting ridiculous threads and ripping and then eventually gets banned..omg, can't wait to get to level10..ooooh i can taste it already..harhar

good point u got here ^_^.
Absolutely agree with u.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I agree!
What do people have against n00bs? You were n00bs once, too.

Brownie the Cat

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.