Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will humans ever be satisfied? - Minitokyo

Will humans ever be satisfied?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Anyway, I've been wondering.....Ever since we had the ability to think and create....until now, we still continue to question our existence and try to understand everything around us..... if our race won't just die out,.....would this just continue on and on?....will we ever be satisfied?

oh..what a weird question....I think OA has influenced me once again.... XD
I'm not expecting a "real" answer but I just wanna know what you think about this if ....

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I think it's inbuilt in the human psyche. We always want to understand everything and we won't stop until we do.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

i hope they dont find out ALOT more new things... other wise we'll have to stay in school onger to learn it all >_< wouldnt want to stay in school longer.... x_x

the human race will never be satisfied, there exists an infinite amount of knowledge we have yet to attain and for the most part, we will stop at nothing to get it.

the answer seems to be no. humans are very complicate. and.. with the psicoanalist point of view, if you are satisfie... you are death.
i dont know... they allways need something...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

humans never satisfied with things that they have.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

nope the human race will never be satisfied.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Nice crapmonster. You get right to the point. You humans will never stop, you alway's want to find some new project. You will never stop exploring. In some way's thats good but know that your driving to understand everything may someday destroy your whole race. (yes i am an alien so thats why i speak of you and not us)

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

heh, we are a little weird spieces, we always searching something new, we must have any goal. fulfiled one dream, we find another for improving ourself and check where is limit of our possibilities. that`s our nature...always searching =)

not a chance

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Yeah crapmonster speaks the truth. Honestly though humans are greedy instinctivly. So no matter what we as a whole human race will strive to attain more. Being satisfied with what we have is only a forced mental state we put ourselfs in, but i dont think deep down we are ever truely satisfied.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I don't think it's so much as greed as simply an inherent byproduct property of a power of intellect. Humanity as a species is the only species with this high as level of brain power. With a few exceptions, no other organism on earth can observe, deduce, induce, and foresight as we humans can. As a result of the mental capacity, we therefore desire to understand the question of "Why?". That leads to our quest for knowledge, as our brains are not satisfied with the observations alone but desire for the reason behind it, and then the reason behind that.

The more knowledge we gain, the more questions we encounter, and thus the search goes on.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Simply put ~especially since I'm at work~ how would humanity evolve if there is any satisfaction with what we have? There will always be a need to improve, to change, to discover anything and everything.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by DakXNice crapmonster. You get right to the point. You humans will never stop, you alway's want to find some new project. You will never stop exploring. In some way's thats good but know that your driving to understand everything may someday destroy your whole race. (yes i am an alien so thats why i speak of you and not us)

Cool! I'm an alien too! What planet are you from??

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I don't think they'll/we'll ever be satisfied...I believe they/we see things have endless possibilities...that's why they/we keep doing/creating stuff...we look to gain knowledge in the many mysteries out there...either it'll help or destroy...we always take that risk...to be greater than we are yesterday...the hunger to be the best...

Signature Image

no ppls needs and wants will always be increasing

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Exactly , we will never be satisfied for the quest of knowledge. There will be no boundaries because there is something new we learn everyday. I'm one of those type of people that if i do not know then i get disturbed by the fact i dont know it.

Such as are "Is this truly reality , or are we living in someone's dream? When we dream at night, is it a dream within a dream ? Can you prove or disprove it?

If the "Big Rip" ever occurs will all the nebulae in our universe just fall apart and spell the "end" for the human race and all life?

Its a crazy "world" ....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Yeah, I guess you guys are right! We'll never be satisfied! Actually, I'm not satisfied right now! XD

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.