Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Favorite Supporting Cast Members? - Minitokyo

Your Favorite Supporting Cast Members?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

We've all got our favorite characters in anime and games, and often they're the "Star" players of the series or title. But what about the supporting cast and lesser known characters that surrounds them?

I know I've got "just a few" favorites that don't get the spotlight quite as much on screen, or in polls thanks to the big names that sometimes get all the spotlight (admittedly, many deserve it and I don't begrudge them anything as I've got favorites of my own that often quickly come to mind).

So, who are some of your favorite supporting cast members?

Why do they stick out in your mind?

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I'd have to say Rock Lee and Gai Sensei from Naruto are my favourite. Rock Lee has some amazing Tai jutsu moves and the duo are just too funny

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The first name that comes to mind is Saitou Hajime in Rurouni Kenshin (he just seems so out of it in Peacemaker Kurogane, though he's still just as amazing). Saitou is such an interesting character, both in his history with Kenshin and his motivations, and he is the catalyst for just about all of the events that take place during the Kyoto arc.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.