Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat's comes to mind when u think about your fav anime character? - Minitokyo

wat's comes to mind when u think about your fav anime character?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

hi! stellar here! ^_^ ok o k. we all know that at least once in awhile we think about our fav character. the first thing that comes to my mind when i think about my fav character "Athrun Zala is so cute" lol so im asking u, wat's the first thing that comes to mind when u think about your favorite character?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Midori from Midori no Hibi makes me think:

"You're so cute Midori, I love you Midori, be my right hand Midori, Midori, Midori, Midori, Midori..... Midoriiiiiiiii!!!!"

Basically, I love Midori...

Signature

Quote by jakulitoMidori from Midori no Hibi makes me think:
"You're so cute Midori, I love you Midori, be my right hand Midori, Midori, Midori, Midori, Midori..... Midoriiiiiiiii!!!!"
Basically, I love Midori...

lol ^_^' i didnt notice...lol jk jk

Signature
oh yah?

"damn! NARU narusegawa IS sexy!"

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

First thing that comes to my mind about my favorite character (Inuyasha) is "Why don't you and Kagome quit playing and admit you love each other. Sheesh!!!" and "Dang Sesshomaru is hawt!!"

For Ghost in the shell it would be "I wish I could kick azz like the major!! She so freakin' rocks!"

And for Trigun "Why did Nicholas have to die? Huh? Why? Somebody answer me that? Why????"

I think I got a little carried away...sorry!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

hmm... belldandy is cute, honest, helpful, nice, understanding, is patient but still has a temper if annoyed enough. XD

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

First thing that comes to my mind about my favorite character (Evangeline A.K. McDowell(her name is evangeline/from negima) DAMN she is so cool.... i wish i was in the negima anime... and also chould use magic so i chould fight^^...and stuff^^

It is time for you to drown

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Tough question, since I usually don't think at all XP
But seriously... my favorite is Hinata Hyuuga from 'Naruto' (I said it once, and I'll say it again: 'shes's much better in the manga!) and everytime she makes appearance, I can't help myself then saying 'how cute' or 'how sweet' or something like that.
If it was about manga characters, then there's also two more that I have thoughts when they're seen by my, but that's a diffrent story.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If Only I had van's draconian blood and Folken's tainted wings. Then I will become the dark angel who has found the key to destiny and has the power to change it in Escaflowne. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Oh! Goku is too powerful and i hope if i can get an energy similar to him....
Every time i watch an episode when he beats the monster i say: "that's Goku... and it's fact that he is the legendary of the ssj".... :D :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

nooo! nicol's dead!!...kira's baster!by the way...nocol...*drool drool*

Quote by jessycoordinatornooo! nicol's dead!!...kira's baster!by the way...nocol...*drool drool*

yea!!! a nicol fan. before i liked Athrun Zala, i loved nicol. lol he plays the paino, i was like.....wat a sweet guy. lol i just faint on the spot where i was standing. XD

Signature
oh yah?

To nasty and kinky to put in words...nah just kidding

Hmm...right now Rossette from Chrno Crusade has my attention ( I mean, blonde + blue eyes + priestess outfit + guns = <3! ), but I now I really like this girl (dont know her name) from Mabuharo or something like that...she has pink hair O.o

Signature Image
"My world isn't different then this one. People laugh, cry, and die there too, it's not paradise, it's not shambala, it's..."
- Edward Elric

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Usually all my favorite characters are mighty warriors I like the kind of guy what don’t have fear of the dead and what is a fair person, my favorite character is Shaka of Virge, and Kenshin Himura. ;)

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

my favorite characters are usually the underdogs in the series...which is kinda like me....
anyways, everytime i see my favorite characters, the things that come to mind are that they never give up and that the character is really cool regardless of their looks...that's about it...

is anyone going to say stellar loussier? ;)

Signature
oh yah?

how come no one said anything about kera , hes awsome in GS and looks cool in his gundam uniform...... :)

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

When I think of my fav anime character I wonder why they had to die.... and realize that they were going to be reborn again..... then I wonder what they had for breakfast

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Fav huh? hhhmmmmmmmm
I Like Heaps But Only Thot Of 1. K' Of King of Fighters..... i juz read the thing and i thot of it straight away but i'm not sure if he really is my fav

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

easy, stellar. i don't see why i'm not in the series? XD

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Favourite chracter is Keisuke Takahashi from Initial D but there is 2 things that pop into my mind when I think about him 1. why can't he be real, 2. I wonder if we raced who would get pissed off first *shakes fist at herself* damn you overly competative brain

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

"Why is Itachi sooo damn cool!"
or "God, I wish I were an anime character (so I can be with Itachi of course!)"

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

What comes to mind when i think about my favorite anime character is; be by my side and protect me ...Kira Yamato.... :) :D

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by Chloe-chan&quot;Why is Itachi sooo damn cool!&quot;
or &quot;God, I wish I were an anime character (so I can be with Itachi of course!)&quot;

Same to you man....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.