Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Curious... - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Wait, wait, before you go and scream at me, "WTF ARE YOU ON?" lemme say first. :P
The daily featured submissions - how do they work? I mean, honestly, what are they based on?
>>" Just seeing something I did up there freaks me out.
Not just a little.
But a lot... <<"

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

KohakuXP

Neutral

What do you mean they based on?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

they must have a minimum favcount... what r u refering to?

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I think it would be amount of favourties.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

<<" Really? What's the minimum fav count?
=\ Just confuses me really.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Yeah, you're not the only one lost about that ^^; I wanted to know what's up with that too.

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

whichever submission has the most faves that day will get DTF. If your submission gets more faves than tthe DTF with the lowest fave, your submission will get on DTF.

Goddamn mozilla and that ISP warning. >=0 - sorry, it kept popping up every freakin 5 seconds.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Are you referring to Daily Top Fav in the frontpage or just the "Featured" section in each of the sections of the gallery?

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

is there a minimum of fav count?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

Don't think so. The only DTF ever got was around for more'n a day, so I think the DTF has to have more than the current one has had made in the last X hours. That made no sense.

Or it could just be that it seemed like two days cos' of my timezone.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.