Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were stranded on an island.. - Minitokyo

If you were stranded on an island..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

If you were stranded on an island, which 2 anime characters would you want to be stranded with and why?
I would wanna be stranded with Inuyasha 'cause he could probably hunt for food and stuff, and the other would derfinatly be Shikamaru because he would probably find a way off that island! I wouldn't worry too much if I were stranded with them ;)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

i would like to be stranded on the island with shigure from fruits basket and sakura from card captor sakura because shes funny

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hinata... I don't know, she's just to cute to be left aside :D
Second... hmm... maybe Gom Freaks from HxH. He seem to be doing well in the wild.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hmm.... interesting thread. If I was stranded on an island..... I want to stranded with Ed form FMA becuase he's funny and he can use alchemy to build a ship, make weapons, etc. and also........ damn..... I can't think of another person.

Signature Image

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well...............I want to be stuck with Kenshin from RK because he can lift my spirits, cook me food and he can protect me from whatever other 'dangerous' creatures are on that island. Then the other one would be Belldandy from AMG because she can pray for good fortune...you never know...she might lead some ships to us...then there are her powers...he ability to cook great foods...and anything that a goddess can provide!!! LoL >.<

Signature Image

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

I would wanna be stranded with Suzumiya Haruka because I don't wanna be alone and she is lovely :) and...hmm... Edward Elric, he would be useful for many things and he would find a way off that island too ^^ (or he would create his own way XD). For food I would hunt :D

Signature

Funny idea, and why would U guys wanna get off that island? Just choose 2 babes and stay there !!

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'd wanna be stranded with Milfeulle from Galaxy Angel, because she's hot and her luck might be able to get us rescued and with Kakashi from Naruto because he knows how to survive...

Signature Image

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

i'd want to be stranded with kino from kino no tabi... cause she can just pull out her guns and go *bang bang* .... *blood squirts everywhere*... and it's rabbit for dinner... *sighs dremingly* ahhh my hero~.... and then next would have to be athrun from gundam seed because... i mean... he's hott... so freaking hott... omg he's hott... he can just use his gundam and *pyooo* fly away and live happily ever after with him... or i'll just stay stranded with him... yay~

Ninjas are soldiers...I'd pick some ninjas from naruto. Shikimaru, and anko's good for me...
shikimaru's the smart one, and anko would be there to keep me company. :)

i'd luv luv luv to get stranded with more than just two guys....
but if i had to choose i'd choose inu yasha and kamui from X, i think
or chrono, or ed from FMA or tasuki from Fushigi Yugi even
i dunno i can't choose
XD

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I would take Shikamaru also cause for sure his smart and would find a way of the island. My second one would be tasuki from Fushigi yugi cause it would be really cool to be stuck with him then again inu yasha is a good pick also can come in handy. I would love sasuke to be there too but ya if it were two it would bu shikamaru and tasuki :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

mariska

mariska

Ruka

interesting thread, and it actually made me t hink it over.
It was hard, but I guess I would like to be stranded with Sanosuke (from Rurouni Kenshin) because he's funny, and cute, and has a nice 'go with the flow' atitude. Second would be Kakashi (from Naruto) because damn he's cute, and I'm sure he could face any dangers that might be out there. But I also wouldn't mind it if Genma (also from Naruto ) would swimm by ;D )

And hey, if you get stranded with these cute guys, who the hell would still want to leave the island?! ^^

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Pretty much the same as Drak, but instead of Hinata I'd choose Yuu from 'Pastel'
And instead of Gon, Tsume from 'Hard Rock' (don't know if he counts though, since he's the character from my friends manga).

No idea yet :D

i'd like to strand wif Edward frm FMA, cos he is funny n he can use alchemy to create interesting stuff to impress me. Sousuke frm FMP, he is quite cute.

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by zephyranthesFunny idea, and why would U guys wanna get off that island? Just choose 2 babes and stay there !!

*sigh!* Men! :sweat: Then again, I'm not any better! I'd choose Kenshin from RuroKen because he's my all-time fave bishonen, and.... Akira from Samurai Deeper Kyo, becuase he can make ice with his swords and you need that on a tropical island for your pina coladas! (*~.^*) Ohohohoho!

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Ed from FMA and Lucy from Elfen lied..
one will help me build an enormous army for world conquest....
the other will be my assassin.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I would have to go with sasuke cause he's calm and a good fighter and also I would go for eclair she would be soo much fun and she's also a good fighter as well

Signature

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

I Would Expect Such Questions For Such An Anime Lover... Lolz
Anywayz... Back To The Answer
I'd Be With Any1 That Can Give Me Some Food And Some Drink.... The Other Would Be Some1 That Can Take me From Places to Places

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

tasuki from Fushigi yugi.. he has a very cheerful character and he is able to make fire.. ^_^'
lumeire from kiddy grade.. she had great mind to help us out of this island.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

hmmm

for me... id like to be with haruka from tactics since hes got wings and can fly....
as for the other person...umm..... kyo from samurai deeper kyo.... even if hes cold to me... he would never realli desert me.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Besa

Abyss

I would want to be stranded with Kimimaro and Auel,why?
because Kimimaro is my all time favorite and Auel could
take us away from the island with Abyss(MS) :D

Signature Image

LOL, Chloe-chan, you're really smart! If I was stranded on a island I would mind being stuck with K-san from Gravitation so it's never boring plus I'm pretty sure he can get us off the island. Also, Sagure from Fullmetal Panic because if he can survive in the battlefield, why not an island? XD

Signature Image

Uff, thats a good question...mmm....i would want to be whit Kuriko and Hinata, this tow are pretty ^///^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.