Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were stranded on an island.. - Minitokyo

If you were stranded on an island..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

i woild have dark from dn angel cause he can fly also beacause hes kind of flirty and inuyasha so he can hunt ^_^

Signature Image

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

yuna from maburaho because shes beautiful,good company,and could use magic so dont really need to worry about how to get off the island....and.....thats all i need,if i could be with yuna id be happy for the rest of my life^_^

ooof

Indecisive

i'd be stranded with keitaro urashima from love hina because he's immortal or somthing. he cook too. second is ditto from pokemon because it can become my shelter. :D

i'm a loozer.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Well, Itachi, he maybe could ended up training me ^_^' , and Inoe because she's a real babe ;)

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

nodoka from negima, because she is so cute
and just about anyone from naruto who wouldnt kill me
probably because they can carry me across the water with their water walking technique

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I'll go with Nico Robin from One Piece, just can't get enough of her. For the second person I would go with Natsume Maya!!!! or Belldandy.. not sure of that one. Belldandy would probably be a better choice depending on circumstance though

Signature

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

this is quite difficult... only two anime characters?! :\ let's see...

maybe i'd be with... Kakashi because he'll surely make me feel safe... and... Genma... just because... XD

but if there were more of them, i'd want to be with aoshi of rurouni kenshin, kurama of yu yu hakusho, trowa barton of gundam wing and kabuto or itachi of naruto... (come to think of it, maybe itachi would leave before he had a chance to get stuck!)

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

tough choice. it would have to be two boys....hee-hee, but then I'd might have to end up doing all the work.... sigh...

yeah, why do you want off the island? If you are stuck with two cuties like Cloud from FF7 and maybe Fei from Xenogears although both could be considered one sandwich short of a picnic.... there might be some interesting times on the island esp. if it's small and certain people start getting homicidal urges.... hopefully there will be a tree for me to climb...

hmm...
i think beldandy would be nice to have on that island. her powers coud be a lot of help.
the second char... would probably be Milfeulle, im gonna need her luck

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

i think i want to be stranded with sakura so she can use her cards to help survive on the island and atobe-sama for company ;)

If I was stranded, any of the main girls from Ichigo 100% would do. ^^

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol I'd pick Ed and All from FMA because the'r expreience in this kind of stuff plus they'd be great friends...and they can make at house! XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

Aya or Maya from Tenjho Tenge, and the girl from ohh noooo I forgot the name :*(. has a 6 shot gun, keeps bullets in cleavage *bangs head on desk* what it the name, I know I know it. ahh ohh well. So they could do all the hunting and protect me (not that I would need it but it would make them feel good) and god they're hot. I would want to be stranded on the island off of Pirates of the Car. the one with all the rum and I would never want to leave..... ever. I would want grow old and have many anim-man kids :D

vanity-

Rider, my love...

GPS tracking system, satellite phone, a crate of signal flares, survival kit and working batteries for everything about. Eh wait, characters?

Kirika from Noir and Sagara from FMP. Given they dont kill each other, we 3 could live off that island nicely :P

Signature
Dry your tears, Medusa... My queen...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.